what valuable skill can i learn that will make me money

tristanbongo

tristanbongo

all the roads of this country
i realised that i have a lot of skills but none of them are of any value or they require top 0.1% mastery to be actually beneficial. please share something i can master in my free time (ideally something that dont require teamwork).

• Ugh..
Reactions: mogssssssssssssssss
become a shitty editor for some up and coming youtuber

• Ugh..

• Ugh..
Join my crypto project and hodl for a decade.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shkreliii, mogssssssssssssssss and tristanbongo
cyber security

coding

mic skills

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Spiritualcell, mogssssssssssssssss, tristanbongo and 1 other person
freelance equity analyst, super niche, very opinion based you can sell report for $$ to richfag

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogssssssssssssssss and tristanbongo
i realised that i have a lot of skills but none of them are of any value or they require top 0.1% mastery to be actually beneficial. please share something i can master in my free time (ideally something that dont require teamwork).

Reading very good books. Especially STEM for increasing intelligence. Science fiction for imagination. And Romance Novels for learning how to be romantic and understanding the female psyche.

Joining clubs to make friends. Like a chess club or an art club.

Training MMA. Makes you feel highly skilled and confident of yourself.

Creating your own business and hiring people to work for it. Like a women's dress clothing store.

Making your own music.

Learning how to cook. If you cook for your date or girlfriend/slay, she will adore you.

Sketching/painting.

• +1
Reactions: tristanbongo and Infinite
Join my crypto project and hodl for a decade.
i trust you with my life
Reading very good books. Especially STEM for increasing intelligence. Science fiction for imagination. And Romance Novels for learning how to be romantic and understanding the female psyche.

Joining clubs to make friends. Like a chess club or an art club.

Training MMA. Makes you feel highly skilled and confident of yourself.

Creating your own business and hiring people to work for it. Like a women's dress clothing store.

Making your own music.

Learning how to cook. If you cook for your date or girlfriend/slay, she will adore you.

Sketching/painting.
not exactly what i meant, but good advice + great ntmaxx especially for lost in life or depressed people

i trust you with my life

not exactly what i meant, but good advice + great ntmaxx especially for lost in life or depressed people
Not necessary since there's no risk.

• Ugh..
The exact reason that someone would even consider being here after discovering an actual money maker is enough to make all money maxxing threads unless investing cope.

Having rich parents

The exact reason that someone would even consider being here after discovering an actual money maker is enough to make all money maxxing threads unless investing cope.
i think if i was a rich chad i would still be here