Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and Willmogulater
Crusader Kings III

• +1
Reactions: Charisma, silently_said and WhoTookVendetta
morrowind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and greycel
Outlast isn't an incel game. Incels would be too scared to play it.

CK3 is such a great game. I always end up playing as Haesteinn. He's still overpowered.

morrowind
Morrowind is amazing but I preferred Oblivion over it. Skyrim is the biggest incel game in the series because you can install all these weird mods that don't even make it look like Skyrim anymore.

• +1
Reactions: silently_said, WhoTookVendetta and greycel
Morrowind is amazing but I preferred Oblivion over it. Skyrim is the biggest incel game in the series because you can install all these weird mods that don't even make it look like Skyrim anymore.
Yeah avg Skyrim player on PC is a massive coomer, but most consoleGODS are normies that picked it up because it's the most popular western RPG
I couldn't get into Oblivion tbh, maybe I will do the Shivering Isles DLC when I feel like it but the game didn't feel as inviting to explore compared to Skyrim or Morrowind

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Yeah avg Skyrim player on PC is a massive coomer, but most consoleGODS are normies that picked it up because it's the most popular western RPG
I couldn't get into Oblivion tbh, maybe I will do the Shivering Isles DLC when I feel like it but the game didn't feel as inviting to explore compared to Skyrim or Morrowind
Yeah that's very true. They install those literal sex mods and mods where the NPCs can be naked. You should really give oblivion a second chance it's a lot of fun, apart from it's broken leveling system. Skyrim completely failed as an RPG, whereas Oblivion was still an actual RPG. Your actions have consequences in that game. Shivering Isles was one of the best DLCs I've ever played honestly. The spell making system and enchanting system in Oblivion was so broken but it was great you could make the most overpowered gear.

Morrowind and Oblivion were so broken lol. I don't know if you've ever seen speedruns of those games but they are the stupidest things I've ever seen. Skyrim tended to appeal more to casuals in my opinion.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silently_said and incel194012940
Yeah that's very true. They install those literal sex mods and mods where the NPCs can be naked. You should really give oblivion a second chance it's a lot of fun, apart from it's broken leveling system. Skyrim completely failed as an RPG, whereas Oblivion was still an actual RPG. Your actions have consequences in that game. Shivering Isles was one of the best DLCs I've ever played honestly. The spell making system and enchanting system in Oblivion was so broken but it was great you could make the most overpowered gear.

Morrowind and Oblivion were so broken lol. I don't know if you've ever seen speedruns of those games but they are the stupidest things I've ever seen. Skyrim tended to appeal more to casuals in my opinion.
arent you a chad

if i was a chad id just stare at walls all day tbh not play video games

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I play teamfight tatics and hearthstone battlegrounds which are turbo incel games. I play them because they're more casual and don't require mechanics and also just enjoy them. But also don't play videos games very often

arent you a chad

if i was a chad id just stare at walls all day tbh not play video games
Not Chad. I've been rated high HTN and lite but I disagree on the lite part. I'd consider myself regular HTN.

I don't have a chance to play many video games anymore. When I do play games I play stuff that lets me just relax. Stuff I don't have to think about much like Euro Truck Sim 2.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940