What video games do you guys play

Roblox and only roblox cause I loike to jerk off to the blocky characters sometimes

• +1
Reactions: arecls and h111
None, I'm an adult, active member of society and not an incel.

Get a job OP.
Keep slaving away like a good goy while society is doing all it can to kill you and your kind.

OP, don't get a job.

• +1
Reactions: h111
Fr bro it's so good
I only played parts as a kid with my older cousin. ~11 hours into it right now, its a bit rough around the edges on controls and 30fps on ps4 but fuck me its a lot of fun and the characters are interesting

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: h111 and PeakIncels
Screenshot 2024 09 04 23 15 29 611 comandroidchrome

• Ugh..
stellar blade rn

• +1
mostly fromsoft Souls games like Elden Ring, but I'm playing dark souls 2 and Black Myth Wukong right now

• +1
On your pc, console, or phone
Fallout 2, 3, NV, 4, Minecraft, cs2 (sometimes) splinter cel, deus ex (2000), StarCraft 1

• +1
Reactions: h111 and randomguyonthenet.
Video games are for manchildren. If you’re over the age of 20 and play video games religiously you need to reevaluate your life otherwise ppl will think you’re a loser. I’d say its only acceptable if you play with irl friends

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: h111, polio, 300Lane1 and 1 other person
Video games are for manchildren. If you’re over the age of 20 and play video games religiously you need to reevaluate your life otherwise ppl will think you’re a loser. I’d say its only acceptable if you play with irl friends
Theres ppl that watch tv shows or movies all day, playing games is literally the same. But you're actually using your brain and making decisions. Instead of just mindlessly consuming. This notion of playing videogames = loser. Has got to be the dumbest take..

• +1
Theres ppl that watch tv shows or movies all day, playing games is literally the same. But you're actually using your brain and making decisions. Instead of just mindlessly consuming. This notion of playing videogames = loser. Has got to be the dumbest take..
I’m not saying it’s right, I’m just saying that’s how the average normie sees it. People always get put off when I tell them I play video games

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: h111 and DarkAscender
Right now just downloaded No Mans Sky, on a poison Planet

Will also Replay Monster Hunter World to get ready for Wilds

• +1
Bro I just beat bioshock infinite for the first time it has really addictive combat

• +1
Honestly, watching TV and movies all day seems like a loser activity too.

• +1
Reactions: h111, polio and DarkAscender
Oulast 2 and cs2

• +1
i play lol, i'm an otp neeko. i like neeko shes a cutie

• JFL
there is 2 hentai about neeko, good read

• JFL
Started new playthrough of Witcher 3 recently, other than that Kingdom Come Deliverance and Crusader Kings 3 usually, also some Assassin’s Creed games and Baldur’s Gate 3. Used to play Elder Scrolls games a lot but not much recently

• +1
8ball pool on phone and chess(if you even consider it a game) but mostly quit gaming as it just wastes time that could be used to learn skills and improve your self when your in your 30s nobody gone gaf that you are good at 2k

• +1
Keep slaving away like a good goy while society is doing all it can to kill you and your kind.

OP, don't get a job.
Slaving? LOL. I get over a month of vacation a year (that doesn't include sick time or holidays), plus I'm the boss. There is no slaving going on for me.

Keep playing those video games, I'm sure EA Sports will call you soon.

• +1
MGSV TPP, MGRR, BL TPS, BL2 and maybe minecraft again soon. also chained together soon

• +1
Reactions: h111 and randomguyonthenet.
OG animal crossing. A happy world to cope in to escape my subhuman autistic life.

• +1
I’m not saying it’s right, I’m just saying that’s how the average normie sees it. People always get put off when I tell them I play video games
who cares about what normies think ?

just live your life and don't give a shit about those normies

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and h111
  • +1
Bloons td 6, I enjoy ps4 story games such as gow 4 rdr2 gow ragnarok, I usually just cycle between them

• +1
path of exile

• +1
stopped enjoying video games tbh, shit just doesnt hit the same when u rot on an incel website in ur free time

• +1