What Video Should I Make Next (YouTube)

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
I have a decent amount of ideas but I would like to hear from you guys. What videos should I make, any suggestions, tips, recommendations, etc.

Some Videos I Made:

Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVFLOCD7EFfdG5lUo4znMGQ (Only subscribe if you'll be active)

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @gamma @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn
@Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @Anchor_Ship
@ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior
@Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Racky, Piratecel and 8 others
Basic looksmaxxing advice 🤙🤙🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Racky
I have a decent amount of ideas but I would like to hear from you guys.

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @gamma @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn
@Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @Anchor_Ship
@ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior
Food review

Link the chanel

how to cope as a sub5

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
I have a decent amount of ideas but I would like to hear from you guys. What videos should I make, any suggestions, tips, recommendations, etc.

Some Videos I Made:

Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVFLOCD7EFfdG5lUo4znMGQ (Only subscribe if you'll be active)

Tutorial on how to activate prime gaming.

@curlyheadjames

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
The first video was ropefuel. I was so absorbed by your content, I almost felt like killing myself tonight. Make one about the racepill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and enchanted_elixir
The first video was ropefuel. I was so absorbed by your content, I almost felt like killing myself tonight. Make one about the racepill.
Will keep in mind.

• +1
Reactions: john2
Make sure you watch it all, like comment and subscribe!

• +1
Reactions: john2
Post helpful looksmaxxing guides (esp in regards to hormones, height, frame, bones, dick, etc) every other blackpill channel is just posting "suicidefuel" content

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Racky
Every other blackpill channel has posted that before you gotta stand out from the crowd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and enchanted_elixir
Basically most of your threads can be turned into videos. As seen when your phenotype thread was used by J&S.
I'd say make videos talking about practical looksmaxxing advice similar to your heightmaxxing video. You could make a video version of your eyebrow thread for example.

• +1
Make a response to a popular youtube, for example Hamza, 1stman, Wheat Waffles or Tails. This way you will make you gain cloud.

youre not the fag but op is
Screenshot 20220628 185932

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Post helpful looksmaxxing guides (esp in regards to hormones, height, frame, bones, dick, etc) every other blackpill channel is just posting "suicidefuel" content
Nice profile picture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
Basically most of your threads can be turned into videos. As seen when your phenotype thread was used by J&S.
I'd say make videos talking about practical looksmaxxing advice similar to your heightmaxxing video. You could make a video version of your eyebrow thread for example.
I will do that. Thanks!

• +1
Reactions: Racky
:blackpill: content

• +1