What vidya/movie character is your idol ?

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

6'6 by September or ropium
I’ve had many movie/vidya idols in my life, some of them include:

Batman (Batman Arkham games) i think most people probably had Batman as their idol at one point in their life

mr house (Fallout new vegas), quite autistic ik but I found him interesting in the sense of him being a smart man who managed to create robco and save the strip of vegas

Dr heiter (human centipede) cool character who I can relate to, very intelligent a world renowned conjoined twin surgeon who hates people and has a very strong interest in his case the human centipede

Django (Django unchained) a fella who became a very good bounty hunter and rescued his wife from evil white people

Jc Denton (deus ex 2000) i like his deadpan attitude, he’s a nano augmented human who rebels against his employer after finding out what they do, he says stuff to make other people angry and to see their reaction is funny

Lex Luther (Batman) although the Norwood reaper finessed his hairline lex is a very smart man, he has cool gadgets and is said to have an IQ of 225

POST WHICH PEOPLE YOU FIND COOL OR ARE YOUR IDOLS, DOESNT HAVE TO NECESSARILY BE FROM A VIDYA OR MOVIE CAN BE IRL EITHER ALIVE OR DEAD, AND THE REASONING WHY YOU LIKE THEM

arthas menethil . sigma grindset mogger who had stacy jaina simping for him but discarded her to protect his kingdom. ended up beating the shit out of incel simp cuck illidian (who couldn’t handle the oofy doofy pill) and took the frozen throne

Dante (obvious reasons)

jack hanma. sigma roidmaxxed volcel who was shunned by everyone until roidmaxxing . didn’t give af about anything other than gymmaxxing 30 hours per day and getting limb lengthening surgery so he could beat up his own dad for revenge. has shit genetics but continues to do everything he can to reach his goal.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel