What vitamins should I take during puberty?

B

Bigmoneyballer

Iron
I've been taking Vit D3 and Collagen, and I'm wondering if there's any others that are recommended I taking during puberty, I'm 15

horse testicle

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, future_mogger and slavicpsycho
Flintstone gummies

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
don't take collagen

Vitamins are cope, chad eats pizza and ice cream every meal and grows to 6'4 with a caveman browridge and massive chin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spark, coomahboomah, viniciz and 1 other person
Vitamins are cope, chad eats pizza and ice cream every meal and grows to 6'4 with a caveman browridge and massive chin.
Let me cope bro 😣😪

Test E

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
I've been taking Vit D3 and Collagen, and I'm wondering if there's any others that are recommended I taking during puberty, I'm 15
By taking optimal supplements, having the optimal diet, lifestyle and sleep schedule during puberty, youre gonna boost your height by a total of... 1 cm. Its all genetic, its over if you dont have tall parents

Vitamin k2 40mg a day

The only things that work with any sort of evidence are creatine and vitamin supplements, beyond that beta alanine and citraline malate are worth looking into if you play sports competitively

By taking optimal supplements, having the optimal diet, lifestyle and sleep schedule during puberty, youre gonna boost your height by a total of... 1 cm. Its all genetic, its over if you dont have tall parents
Worth it, but not really looking to boost height anyways, just any supplements that are beneficial in anywah