What was bf% here?

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
IMG 7337
Please be serious and strop trolling. I have loose skin at me belly, so its not fat. Someone called me low bodyfat and 15%.

Fat.fat%

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Costcosuperstore, ducksoover and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
you're getting leaner tho, if you'd stick with a cut for another month you'd look wayy leaner
I'd say around 14% here but a lot of potential

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Is it because you’re insecure or what?
It’s because you’re a retarded subhuman and I don’t want to be associated with ugly fucks like you.

you're getting leaner tho, if you'd stick with a cut for another month you'd look wayy leaner
I'd say around 14% here but a lot of potential
Yeah, I will post again when i’m fully ripped. Cant wait, never been under 14/15% bodyfat. So I’m excited.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
It’s because you’re a retarded subhuman and I don’t want to be associated with ugly fucks like you.
Have you ever heard of the chin to filtrum ratio?

The reason people like you don’t like me is because you’re all narcy fags that can’t handle basic level criticismS

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Have you ever heard of the chin to filtrum ratio?

The reason people like you don’t like me is because you’re all narcy fags that can’t handle basic level criticismS
Dnrd
You rn:
IMG 7957

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Not really just further intensifies my hatred. You lack self awareness tbh.
Still desperately trying to sound smart and convince yourself this argument is still going on.

• JFL
Still desperately trying to sound smart and convince yourself this argument is still going on.
Idk what you mean by sounding smart. What argument? I thought we was just having a simple conversation.

I predict 17% I think the abs will start getting much more chisled around 12% you're very close. I'm probably 25 rn personally

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and moreroidsmoredates
Also I read some of ur posts from the other day ur a dick lol

looks around 15%

• +1
thanks mate u to I'm 15 btw
You have a lot of potential. You frame is good and your physique is very aesthetic and lean. Putting on a bit more size will take your aesthetics to the next level.

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
18% most likely
Definitely not 15%, at 15% you would have some decent ab definition and some vascularity, which you lack

18% most likely
Definitely not 15%, at 15% you would have some decent ab definition and some vascularity, which you lack
I carry some loose skin im my lower abdominal region and i do have vascularity, but you can’t see it because i was too far away from the mirror.
IMG 7550
IMG 7551

I’d also add that your bf is evenly distributed, so it seems that it’s lower
Me back carries a bit more, while my legs store barely any fat.

• +1
Reactions: its_over
  • +1
Not really just further intensifies my hatred. You lack self awareness tbh.
Leave him alone he’s copying my insults after I eviscerated him for being fat multiple times.

He’s sucking in here yet still looks fat as hell so he’ll only accept responses that validate his delusions.

Expect him to start barking soon.

Leave him alone he’s copying my insults after I eviscerated him for being fat multiple times.

He’s sucking in here yet still looks fat as hell so he’ll only accept responses that validate his delusions.

“why do you follow me around, leave me alone”
—> yet comes every time back in my threads.

“why do you follow me around, leave me alone”
—> yet comes every time back in my threads.
It was just cringe as hell watching you use my insults word for word when it didn’t even make sense to. Physically recoiled and almost deleted my account.

It was just cringe as hell watching you use my insults word for word when it didn’t even make sense to. Physically recoiled and almost deleted my account.
I don’t use your insults. You think you have a monopoly on some insults?

To be fucking honestZ He doesn’t actually want honest answers jfl. These narcy faggots spike my cortisol.

• +1
To be fucking honestZ He doesn’t actually want honest answers jfl. These narcy faggots spike my cortisol.
You and @Allornothing always come in my threads to troll and hate. Don’t care about your opinions. Now will you guys please kindly fuck off and me leave alone, don’t need your validation.

Only kidding yourself bud

Yeah. You just need the validation of retarded 14yo browns who will tell you what you want to hear. Please never change.
Dnrd

This is you recently:

4001191_1709869736068.jpeg

You’ve gone delusional as a coping mechanism.
Yeah man, i know for a fact you will still call me fat at 10% bf. You still keep reading every thread I make.

Yeah man, i know for a fact you will still call me fat at 10% bf. You still keep reading every thread I make.

You've gone nuts mate. Have fun being a fat, delusional virgin.

• JFL

You've gone nuts mate. Have fun being a fat, delusional virgin.
You’re obsessed with me.
IMG 7699
Imagine calling this fat, even bgm said i looked good here. You’re the only one who calls this fat.