What was looksmax.org like at its peak during 2020?

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
I am asking this question as I hear @Lars, @AscendingHero @Zenturio, and others talk about how the forum had a former glory, etc.
  • What was the vibe like?
  • What kinds of content was being posted?
  • Any other characteristics?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 15827, ChristianChad and 3 others
It was like it is now but just with different users

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yen, <6PSLcel, isis_Bleach and 11 others
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
I am asking this question as I hear @Lars, @AscendingHero @Zenturio, and others talk about how the forum had a former glory, etc.
1. Most of the BOTB (before recently) for starters was made in late 2019 and in 2020.

That was during quarantine and people were couped up in their house with time to research and make banger original threads.

Content was very high iq and then you had some industrial pioneers like @dyrotic2 @Ada Mustang @retard and many others.

Just overall more quality threads and more quality users. People were determined to improve and find answers to do so. Unfortunately most of them have left, many inactive or deleted.

What the forum should be out, learn and identify your problems, ascend and then leave. Comimg back to learn more, give insight or encourage other users.

I miss the golden days and I also miss Lookism :feelscry:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deprived, Chintuck22 and 11 others
1. Most of the BOTB (before recently) for starters was made in late 2019 and in 2020.

That was during quarantine and people were couped up in their house with time to research and make banger original threads.

Content was very high iq and then you had some industrial pioneers like @dyrotic @Ada Mustang @retard and much more.

Just overall more quality threads and more quality users. People wanted to improve , and sadly most of them have left, many inactive or deleted.

What the forum should be out, learn and identify your problems, ascend and then leave. Comimg back to learn more, give insight or encourage other users.

What was lookism? I heard about it but elaborate?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón

Content was very high iq and then you had some industrial pioneers like @dyrotic @Ada Mustang @retard and much more.

Just overall more quality threads and more quality users. People were determined to improve and find answers to do so. Unfortunately most of them have left, many inactive or deleted.

When did lookism get nuked?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Erik-Jón
i was considered young now im old youth literally lasts an insanely short amount of time

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 13332 and 4 others
When did lookism get nuked?
A little after last summer, which was when vorman (highest iq looksmaxxing user) started to make bangers. Or even later tbh, it's a dot in history sadly

Users like @brocode, @cholicerol (im spelling it wrong) @freiza @forevergymcelling @TheMewingBBC @rawmeatmax made the forum a better place

@averagejoe (crisick too)

Fuck I forgot @smesh 's alt there

No one can forget se55 and whalesareblue, what a time to be alive

@alienmaxxer
@geezcel
@the BULL
@6ft4
@se55 (i know ur on this forum, i was checking out ur profile the other day , out yourself)
@Preston
@Biiyo03
@StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Biiyo03, ChristianChad and 4 others
A little after last summer, which was when vorman (highest iq looksmaxxing user) started to make bangers. Or even later tbh, it's a dot in history sadly

Users like @brocode, @cholicerol (im spelling it wrong) @freiza @forevergymcelling @TheMewingBBC @rawmeatmax made the forum a better place

@alienmaxxer
@geezcel
@the BULL
@6ft4
@se55 (i know ur on this forum, i was checking out ur profile the other day , out yourself)
@Preston
@Biiyo03
@StrangerDanger
This wasn't archived?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón

@alienmaxxer
@geezcel
@the BULL
@6ft4
@Preston
@Biiyo03
@StrangerDanger
I never wanna leave this place, I love this place it’s better then any social media I could be on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and AscendingHero
This wasn't archived?
Most of it sadly no, no one knew it was going to get perma nuked like it did.

it's had bugs where it's been done for a few days-weeks but not like it was.

Lookism has had several attacks over the years where alot of info has been nuked.

Truly the pioneer of PSL imo

• +1
Was it better or worse? @AscendingHero?
Cant say both have their pros and cons

But the shitposting, the overall characters and sheer history of the forum mogs this place.

Both have their good and bad

Even though I'm incel ATM it was interesting to hear slay stories from non incels. Hear theres none of that
Exactly incel atm trucels gotta be banned. Hearing slay stories is funny asf even if I feel like they’re mostly fake

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 16369
same as it is now

more teenagers then and lookism posters have migrated now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, buckchadley31, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
  • JFL
same as it is now

more teenagers then and lookism posters have migrated now
You really think there’s less teens…. That means there less people with hope:feelsbadman:

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Growth Plate and Erik-Jón
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Loki, AscendingHero, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
I think you would have been a great lookism member tbh. I'd def be interested to hear your slay stories. Would vastly improve the forum
Where’d all the lookism users go?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Niklaus Mikaelson
I think you would have been a great lookism member tbh. I'd def be interested to hear your slay stories. Would vastly improve the forum
Also planning on doing some high quality thread looksmaxing/statusmaxing threads on some topics when I have a bit more freetime

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, Racky, currylightskin and 4 others
some came here. most don't post that much tbh. I only lurked there. @6ft4 @Preston @Gestapo @Anstrum95 @Scammer were all solid lookism members
Nice, how many from back the day you think have ropped? Ballpark it

• +1
Also planning on doing some high quality thread looksmaxing/statusmaxing threads on some topics when I have a bit more freetime
Do a how to text girls thread

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 16369 and Erik-Jón
nah. Suicide is rare. Most either continued slaying, came here and the losers just kept living miserable lives
I guess most of these incels to pussybto rope anyways

• +1
YUP lmao

jus spammed his genitals there lmao. Another user whose sig declared himself as a dickologist or some shit

Forum had its lows and weirdos tbf lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 16369
YUP lmao

jus spammed his genitals there lmao. Another user whose sig declared himself as a dickologist or some shit

Forum had its lows and weirdos tbf lmao
I’ll never forget looksmax, when I’m on my deathbed I’ll laugh and think of this place it truly is the best thing I’ve ever found ever on the internet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and AscendingHero
@Octillionaire3 when I have my first kid I’ll be thinking of you

• JFL
hopefully both me and you will have already left this site before then jfl. I know I will be gone by then.
I’ll be gone, but black pill never leaves you. I’ll forever be black pilled and it sucks I guess I’ll evens black pill my children and looksmax them hard asf and hope they’re moggers

• +1
We lost so many legends on the forum. Now we're stuck with retarded teenagers

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, currylightskin, GetShrekt and 1 other person
true. Don't blackpill your children though, Just let them be NT
I won’t say “go on .org” but I’ll black pill them on looking good important and shit. Ima be honest for me bro I won’t even have kids unless I can secure a fogger who’s tall if not no point of risking my kids into a shit life

• +1
I just miss @AustrianVirgin

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
probably none. idk though

Nice, how many from back the day you think have ropped? Ballpark it

None from lookism or looksmax, around 4 users from incels.is. Used to think @riceronicel was the first user from .org who roped but nope exactly one year after he made his last thread he crawls out of the woodwork to make this post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Erik-Jón
Its peak was 2018.

Jfl

@CupOfCoffee @11gaijin @StormlitAqua jfl OP forgets about OG looksmax

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SLA, currylightskin, 11gaijin and 1 other person
there was alot more people beefing with each other and doing mog battles against each other when i joined, it was pretty funny ngl

@CupOfCoffee @11gaijin @StormlitAqua jfl OP forgets about OG looksmax
2018 wasn’t peak, it’s just the only time you had any status

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
2020 was when most of the best threads were made, people actually cared to improve their looks & several forums legends were created (Won’tStopNoodling) (Pinkwell)

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, TUSSELEIF, currylightskin and 2 others