What was looksmax.org like at its peak during 2020?

Probably the same as now, just more active and less water. Most people here just hype up the old days due to nostalgia bias

Was it more or less active?
Back then you could legitimately rot 24/7 if you wanted to, there was always new threads, users were way more active, and there was always something new going on.

Now I maybe spend 30 minutes max everyday here.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 16369
A little after last summer, which was when vorman (highest iq looksmaxxing user) started to make bangers. Or even later tbh, it's a dot in history sadly

Users like @brocode, @cholicerol (im spelling it wrong) @freiza @forevergymcelling @TheMewingBBC @rawmeatmax made the forum a better place

@averagejoe (crisick too)

Fuck I forgot @smesh 's alt there

No one can forget se55 and whalesareblue, what a time to be alive

@alienmaxxer
@geezcel
@the BULL
@6ft4
@se55 (i know ur on this forum, i was checking out ur profile the other day , out yourself)
@Preston
@Biiyo03
@StrangerDanger
Lookism was something else

Less edgy teens who barely can grow a moustache trying to give their opinion on topics they didn’t even lived yet

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and AscendingHero
Less edgy teens who barely can grow a moustache trying to give their opinion on topics they didn’t even lived yet
100% , worst thing is when more brain dead low testosterone dwarfs feed off of it and litter threads with their nonsense

Dont even get me started on the circlejerks

Dont think we'll ever live through something like Lookism again unfortunately

100% , worst thing is when more brain dead low testosterone dwarfs feed off of it and litter threads with their nonsense

Dont even get me started on the circlejerks

Dont think we'll ever live through something like Lookism again unfortunately
There are a few cool users in here who know what they’re talking about

But the majority just do mental gymnastics and call everything cope just because it never happened to them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, Chintuck22, currylightskin and 1 other person
1. Most of the BOTB (before recently) for starters was made in late 2019 and in 2020.

That was during quarantine and people were couped up in their house with time to research and make banger original threads.

Content was very high iq and then you had some industrial pioneers like @dyrotic2 @Ada Mustang @retard and many others.

Just overall more quality threads and more quality users. People were determined to improve and find answers to do so. Unfortunately most of them have left, many inactive or deleted.

What the forum should be out, learn and identify your problems, ascend and then leave. Comimg back to learn more, give insight or encourage other users.

I miss the golden days and I also miss Lookism :feelscry:
I joined looksmax back in Nov. 2018 when astrosky had 300 subs and he mentioned looksmax.me in his stream

My best looksmax moment was from 2020-2021, in 2020 we had many quality threads and active users, i think it was the peak of the forum

In 2021 we had moonblunt, 6'1cel and it was just good year to me personally, from late 2021 it has started to decline in my oppinion, but 2022 is still okayish, just not as good as it used to be

2018, 2019 are shit year for looksmax, because i got bullied for being graycel :feelsrope:

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero
Better than now. More active, better threads, funny memes and users, the discords back then was good too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: currylightskin, AscendingHero and stevielake
There were less children and retards during 2020 too and a smaller userbase. I was a 2019cel and 90% left PSL permanently from back then. Muh you can never leave is a meme

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
There were less children and retards during 2020 too and a smaller userbase. I was a 2019cel and 90% left PSL permanently from back then. Muh you can never leave is a meme
Imagine now

• +1
Reactions: not__cel