What was looksmax.org prime?

Banana ★ 🍌

Banana ★ 🍌

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Joined
Jul 7, 2025
Posts
3,824
Reputation
6,022
I haven’t been here that long but I would say late 2025 was the most nastalgic for me
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: maximuslaid, ilikefish and polarpop
probably 2019-2020-2021
 
  • +1
Reactions: maximuslaid and ilikefish
If you think so Banana
 
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish
I haven’t been here that long but I would say late 2025 was the most nastalgic for me
I dont think so late 25 is flooded with tiktok normies

I remembered ppl used to post way more quality threads
 
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌 and polarpop
The site was pretty desd back then since it only had a few thousand members give or take
Ya but thats what it its prime, a tight knit community and the ideology was no where near as big
 
  • +1
Reactions: idklxm
march 2026 - mid june 2026
 

Similar threads

Lorence
Replies
4
Views
36
roymustang
roymustang
volgograd009
Replies
3
Views
19
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
M
Replies
6
Views
59
kingkyerna
kingkyerna
nimrodworkman
Replies
2
Views
30
BigBallsLarry
BigBallsLarry
ragingmanlet
Replies
4
Views
58
horseman
horseman

Users who are viewing this thread

  • idklxm
  • Banana ★ 🍌
  • Dymorph
  • milkshake_addict
  • polarpop
Back
Top