What was the first thing you used to try and looksmax

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
When I was really young and dumb and could've looksmaxxed by mewing or someshit cuz I was 7 I believed in subliminal FML and then I started mewing at 14 and here I am now preying to the incel gods to ascend through fucking 100k work of surgeries

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 5683 and 2 others
Fashionmax was my first cope but now my style is super fly

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, je3oe, SocietyIsSolipsistic and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Stare, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
I started mewing and started nofap :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: 6 month ago.

I think that is where everyone starts tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, godirl and Deleted member 5522
Mewing and bulking

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5522
Mewing

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
jaw exercises/mewing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Lev Peshkov
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
nothing tbh

• +1
jfl I used to watch videos about game and confidence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alvik, Deleted member 1680, Stare and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 5683, YoungRichNigga and 1 other person
Softmaxxing - Vitamins, fixing hair, Caster oil for eyebrows, proper nutrition, exercise and sleep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Lev Peshkov
Softmaxxing - Vitamins, fixing hair, Caster oil for eyebrows, proper nutrition, exercise and sleep
F. It's all down to surgery and even with surgery's there's like an 80% chance of Chad features and after Chad features you need a good body which is only achievable by like 40% cuz steroids take motivation and after that 10% of status and personality max. Then if you get through these slight odds you can ascend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: basedfedoracel, Deleted member 5912 and Lev Peshkov
1. Lifting weights
2. Mewing, although I thought it was bullshit at first.
3. Was lowering sugar intake for better skin.
4. Got a haircut and styled my hair (no style for recessed bones though).

• +1
Face mostrizer and slim fit jeans

HGH, its cope

i was bluepilled af by my fam , i thought i was the best looking guy in my school lmao

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Alvik, Deleted member 1680, Subhuman Philtrum and 2 others
-fashionmax
-Shaving head
-Tanning beds:sick:

When I was really young and dumb and could've looksmaxxed by mewing or someshit cuz I was 7 I believed in subliminal FML and then I started mewing at 14 and here I am now preying to the incel gods to ascend through fucking 100k work of surgeries
Castor oil.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
1. Lifting weights
2. Mewing, although I thought it was bullshit at first.
3. Was lowering sugar intake for better skin.
4. Got a haircut and styled my hair (no style for recessed bones though).
Lmfaoo. When did you take the blackpill boyo?

I still bluepilled
Confidence is everything

• JFL
Reactions: Fear
Facial Exercises

adapalene. rapes your skin unless you follow the guide religiously

• +1
Using a conditioner

My first serious looksmax was gel hair.

I had this hairstyle when I was a 10yo kid, I felt like a chad.
linkin-park-chester-bennington.jpg

• JFL
mewing and reading novel books, just fucking lol at me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lev Peshkov
I started back in 2014 with working out and shit. I didn't know what I was doing so I just did pull ups on a tree branch, pushups, picked up this fucking rock over and over. I also ate shit like hotpockets every day I didn't really know any better I was in middle school. This was back when not many people were gymcelling and I was bluepilled and it was kind of cringe to be working out in school at the time. I remember telling this kid I was trying to get jacked and he seriously laughed at me. What a fucking idiot that Mexican was tbh.

• +1
mewing and reading novel books, just fucking lol at me
Lmfaoo
I started back in 2014 with working out and shit. I didn't know what I was doing so I just did pull ups on a tree branch, pushups, picked up this fucking rock over and over. I also ate shit like hotpockets every day I didn't really know any better I was in middle school. This was back when not many people were gymcelling and I was bluepilled and it was kind of cringe to be working out in school at the time. I remember telling this kid I was trying to get jacked and he seriously laughed at me. What a fucking idiot that Mexican was tbh.
Ooof

Lmfaoo. When did you take the blackpill boyo?
When I went to uni and saw hot guys getting away with so much shit. Turned my world upside down when I realized bluepilled me wasn't good looking.

I like to think I am not as delusional as most blackpillers as the whole "be brad pitt to get laid" mindset is complete bullshit, but from what I saw in the real world looks are #1.

Prior to this I was not incel and used to laugh at them when I found IT posts.

• +1
When I went to uni and saw hot guys getting away with so much shit. Turned my world upside down when I realized bluepilled me wasn't good looking.

I like to think I am not as delusional as most blackpillers as the whole "be brad pitt to get laid" mindset is complete bullshit, but from what I saw in the real world looks are #1.

Prior to this I was not incel and used to laugh at them when I found IT posts.
That sounds kinda like me tbh. I siftmaxxed then thought I was good enough to get Stacey's. That was humiliating

• +1
Reactions: Furious Dingleberry