What was the last time you changed your avi?

What was the last time you changed your avi

  • Since I joined

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • 1+ years ago

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6-11 months ago

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5 months ago

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 1-2 months ago

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Several weeks ago

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A week ago

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Last few days

    Votes: 2 20.0%

  • Total voters
    10
  • This poll will close: .
orbitlet

orbitlet

Kraken
Joined
Jun 22, 2026
Posts
3,874
Reputation
8,041
I have kept this avi ever since I joined this forum, and you?
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, Jgns, kbj and 3 others


Uncanny fillercel
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, Pubertymaxxer3 and orbitlet
I’ve changed mine a couple times.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and orbitlet
a day ago
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj, Pubertymaxxer3 and orbitlet
Today
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and orbitlet
@mangotimer @Jordan Barrett @LowInhibNoSMV @valentine
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV, Jordan Barrett and Pubertymaxxer3
just 2 days ago
my name turned green
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet

Similar threads

Metroid Prime
Replies
4
Views
29
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
15
Views
96
tansel
tansel
mangotimer
Replies
3
Views
55
orbitlet
orbitlet
Nyrо
Replies
17
Views
88
Jorad
Jorad
ouiii
Replies
3
Views
34
the_machinist_786
the_machinist_786

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top