What was the most opposite case of blackpill you’ve ever seen irl

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

So much suffering for so insignificant causes…
Have you seen anything irl that completely disproved the black pill I seen some frequently sometimes at the gym or with high school relationships

• +1
Reactions: N1666
yeah there was a couple at my school, girl was a literal stacy, 8.5-9/10 angelic face with great high e body and she was on the taller side for a girl. her bf was a 1-2/10 obese bug eyed babyface subhuman freak who was barely same height as her

literally looked like a make a wish kid living his final moments
can't think of a more mismatched couple than that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Jamaldickjavontus
yeah there was a couple at my school, girl was a literal stacy, 8.5-9/10 angelic face with great high e body and she was on the taller side for a girl. her bf was a 1-2/10 obese bug eyed babyface subhuman freak who was barely same height as her

literally looked like a make a wish kid living his final moments
can't think of a more mismatched couple than that
Sometimes I feel like the black pill isn’t real until I reavaluate my life or maybe I’m blaming the black pill for my own problems I brought myself? Idk

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Xtra
no, blackpill is reality, by definition, there is no such thing as opposite of blackpill unless you believe in the supernatural

oofy doofies aren't defying nature, they're just paying for pussy in installment plans

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, aspiringexcel, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Sometimes I feel like the black pill isn’t real until I reavaluate my life or maybe I’m blaming the black pill for my own problems I brought myself? Idk
it is location and cultural dependant, a girl whos raised by a rich family who spoils her will be hypergamous and demand a tall rich chad, the average girl in my country or in any shithole isnt hypergamous at all

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Jamaldickjavontus
I see it everyday, men that should not have girlfriends with decently attractive women.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
no, blackpill is reality, by definition, there is no such thing as opposite of blackpill unless you believe in the supernatural

oofy doofies aren't defying nature, they're just paying for pussy in installment plans
Idk man I’ve seen some things that’d make you question the black pill

Everyday
Low inhib is law

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and Jamaldickjavontus
I rarely see exceptions to the Blackpill, but one thing I DID observe was the Stacy in our city (she has a couple of thousand followers) date a Norwooding guy who was about 5'6.
Maybe slightly shorter than her.

I think I even made a post or thread about this before and posted a picture of her, but I don't remember.

Low inhib is law, NT is law.

@datboijj kys

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj