What was the worst pain of your life?

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

run away, and never look back.
The worst experience that hurt you the most mentally, something that you might not have moved on yet idk just shit like that, I'm curious to hear

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, exo, WeiWei and 4 others
The worst experience that hurt you the most mentally, something that you might not have moved on yet idk just shit like that, I'm curious to hear
probably witnessing my father accidently running 2 guys over with a car and then getting arrested even tho he did nothing wrong

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: goodgamebro, WeiWei, GlamourPursuer and 8 others
I don’t want to tell you, but I’m finally free

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, WeiWei, Kaari and 4 others
probably witnessing my father accidently running 2 guys over with a car and then getting arrested even tho he did nothing wrong
weren't there some cameras that proved he was innocent? though running 2 people over ehhh:(

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, TechnoBoss and PARISIEN
weren't there some cameras that proved he was innocent? though running 2 people over ehhh:(
Yes, he made a very tiny mistake, it was dark at night and the road was shitty and he went off the imaginary line just by few CM. thats the only thing he was found guilty of, everyone, detectives and police officers wanted to just let him go but the victims mother still sued him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and PeakIncels
2022 — bad things happened.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enriquecel, piec and PeakIncels
Yes, he made a very tiny mistake, it was dark at night and the road was shitty and he went off the imaginary line just by few CM. thats the only thing he was found guilty of, everyone, detectives and police officers wanted to just let him go but the victims mother still sued him
classic Karen behavior, I hate foids

Twisted my dick. Didn’t hurt as bad physically as it did mentally

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
i had a late circumcision, probably around 11-12 years old

that indian doctor lied to me and said hes only using his fingers when he used a scissor to cut my shit.

fuck him

• JFL
Reactions: RawMogger, PlayersGetPlayed, GlamourPursuer and 3 others

that indian doctor lied to me and said hes only using his fingers when he used a scissor to cut my shit.

fuck him
that must've hurt a lot, sorry bro, is your dick fine now at least or has a scar?

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
that must've hurt a lot, sorry bro, is your dick fine now at least or has a scar?
Yes its fine now it has a scar, pretty sure every circumcision has a scar

It looks good though, probably stunted my growth though, I wish sometimes I wasnt circumcised but i had awful phimosis

Basically my foreskin was stuck and i couldnt retract it at all

So i guess i neeeded it

• +1
Everything

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch

It looks good though, probably stunted my growth though, I wish sometimes I wasnt circumcised but i had awful phimosis

So i guess i neeeded it
if you needed it then it would have happened anyway, maybe not from an Indian doctor but from someone else

I'm happy it is good now though, I don't think it stunted your growth tbh

• +1
if you needed it then it would have happened anyway, maybe not from an Indian doctor but from someone else

I'm happy it is good now though, I don't think it stunted your growth tbh
Maybe I couldve been girth mogger without it

Lowkey if it didnt stunt my growth at all then idc, i wouldve gotten it done

Plus uncircumcised dicks look weird asf

• +1
School, huge waste of time ever since I learned how to read and write. 18 years of pointless education neither me or anyone else will ever get back

School, huge waste of time ever since I learned how to read and write. 18 years of pointless education neither me or anyone else will ever get back
school isn't that bad, it's great to get friends n slay, you don't need to study like who the fuck cares ab it tbh, though your right ig

The worst thing that traumatized me for life was when I first opened org rating section, the horrible things I saw there still cause me nightmares

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels, h111 and watah

fuck him
Did u not get anesthesia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PeakIncels, chudlite and sportsmogger
Did u not get anesthesia
I did, he put cold spray on it but he accidentally put some on my balls, fucking curry, shit stung so bad

It became numb and helped with the pain a little but that was it

I was awake for it all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, enriquecel, PeakIncels and 1 other person
I did, he put cold spray on it but he accidentally put some on my balls, fucking curry, shit stung so bad

It became numb and helped with the pain a little but that was it

I was awake for it all
Id be terrified

• +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, PeakIncels and sportsmogger
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, enriquecel and cooldude1231

So i guess i neeeded it
Don’t zoomalis circumcuck anyway for religion? U got it only because of phimosis?

• +1
Don’t zoomalis circumcuck anyway for religion? U got it only because of phimosis?
It was for religious purposes yes, but also Phimosis

im not muslim anyways and so arent my parents

• +1
Reactions: watah
The worst thing that traumatized me for life was when I first opened org rating section, the horrible things I saw there still cause me nightmares
based+true

missing out on youth 13-17 brutally important years

bullied for the first half now an outcast yay

• +1
Reactions: watah and PeakIncels
missing out on youth 13-17 brutally important years

bullied for the first half now an outcast yay
You have 70 years left to catch up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite and Youthpill
Seeing all my friends hit puberty age ages 10 - 14 meanwhile I only just started at 16.5, being a late bloomer fucked me up bad

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and PeakIncels
fuck you mean he did nothing wrong

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
  • +1
Buying VIP twice.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, MA_ascender, GlamourPursuer and 2 others

fuck him
nigga got ripped off:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and PeakIncels
the unfixable neglect i endured from having both absent parents and being suddenly plunged into poverty at the age of 7

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, MA_ascender and PeakIncels
the unfixable neglect i endured from having both absent parents and being suddenly plunged into poverty at the age of 7
I'm sorry bro, I hope your healing now/accepting it❤️

Seeing all my friends hit puberty age ages 10 - 14 meanwhile I only just started at 16.5, being a late bloomer fucked me up bad
Being a late bloomer is better most of the times, you'll look younger(I think)

I was having sex with this stacylite and I stubbed my toe, fucking brutal. Wbu

Losing 14.000€ on stake.com

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, watah, enriquecel and 1 other person
Mf she lost both her sons stfu w ur Karen behaviour :lul:
he didn't include the son part, I didn't know they both died/forgot about it, fix your temper ape, I wouldn't have said she was a Karen otherwise m

I'm sorry bro, I hope your healing now/accepting it❤️
yes ive come to terms with it mostly my early childhood became horrible when i turned 7, i got fat as shit and grew up subhuman… only after dropping 50 pounds i was able to be a normie

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: enriquecel and PeakIncels
  • JFL
Reactions: enriquecel
yes ive come to terms with it mostly my early childhood became horrible when i turned 7, i got fat as shit and grew up subhuman… only after dropping 50 pounds i was able to be a normie
better being a normie than sub5 bro:owo:

• +1
Reactions: chudlite