What was the worst pain of your life?

I got into a fight with someone and he hit landed the first punch

It felt very bad

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Being a late bloomer is better most of the times, you'll look younger(I think)
It’s not better most of the time idiot, the younger you hit puberty the better, look at blacks, they hit it the earliest and do well

I was having sex with this stacylite and I stubbed my toe, fucking brutal. Wbu
That was brutal asf, did she cringe or something?

me I had a bad Ed, but it's kind of long boring story, it healed after I spent some time in the hospital (I was forced to), main thing was that it happened during my 10-13 years which ruined my growth

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Deleted member 86159
It’s not better most of the time idiot, the younger you hit puberty the better, look at blacks, they hit it the earliest and do well
and then age like shit, look at females they hit puberty at what 10? and then age like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 86159
That was brutal asf, did she cringe or something?

me I had a bad Ed, but it's kind of long boring story, it healed after I spent some time in the hospital (I was forced to), main thing was that it happened during my 10-13 years which ruined my growth
Nah it just hurt a bit.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Deleted member 86159
he didn't include the son part, I didn't know they both died/forgot about it, fix your temper ape, I wouldn't have said she was a Karen otherwise m
Nigga do you just read replies at random in a thread? Mf only reads the fourth and seventh reply and leaves

and then age like shit, look at females they hit puberty at what 10? and then age like shit
Doesn’t correlate well but alr, it’s more so lifestyle and genes

• +1
Nigga do you just read replies at random in a thread? Mf only reads the fourth and seventh reply and leaves
It's a 2 page threads stop stressing over a little mistake, crazy shit bro getting mad over the fact I didn't know that the mother lost both sons even though he included it later I replied, if I knew then I wouldn't say that shit, stop putting fuel on the fire you js wanna argue

eating disorder
Brutal I had to get some shit put in my dick when I was like 10 because I didn’t drink water for days and was on the verge of dying of thirst and I don’t think I peed for like 4-5 days:feelswah:. The next month it hurt so bad when I peed that I had to stay home from school for a month

• +1
Brutal I had to get some shit put in my dick when I was like 10 because I didn’t drink water for days and was on the verge of dying of thirst and I don’t think I peed for like 4-5 days:feelswah:. The next month it hurt so bad when I peed that I had to stay home from school for a month
like a tube right in the dick hole? fuck bro that must be horrible, why didn't you drink water btw??

It's a 2 page threads stop stressing over a little mistake, crazy shit bro getting mad over the fact I didn't know that the mother lost both sons even though he included it later I replied, if I knew then I wouldn't say that shit, stop putting fuel on the fire you js wanna argue
Dnr nigga thinks I’m gonna be mad over him

Dnr nigga thinks I’m gonna be mad over him
no you don't have to, just saying you want to heat up the argument for your pleasure just because I didn't know something since the guy included it later, that's all:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
no you don't have to, just saying you want to heat up the argument for your pleasure just because I didn't know something since the guy included it later, that's all:unsure:
Read half of it, will read the rest tomorrow 😹🤙 yakhiii

• JFL
Social and romantic/sexual rejection, isolation

Seeing all my friends hit puberty age ages 10 - 14 meanwhile I only just started at 16.5, being a late bloomer fucked me up bad
Lmao is it even possible to hit puberty that late?

The worst experience that hurt you the most mentally, something that you might not have moved on yet idk just shit like that, I'm curious to hear
Realising I’m got to rot in this forum forever probably.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and PlayersGetPlayed
i had a late circumcision, probably around 11-12 years old

that indian doctor lied to me and said hes only using his fingers when he used a scissor to cut my shit.

fuck him
Same, no full body anaesthetics. Still by far the worst pain I have experienced, it was like someone was constantly cutting a scissor into your pp for hours.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and sportsmogger
yes, theres people who hit it even later
What's a sign that you hit it, I get surprised when people pinpoint the age they hit puberty somehow

• +1
Idr but physically kidney stones tbhngl

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and PlayersGetPlayed
The worst experience that hurt you the most mentally, something that you might not have moved on yet idk just shit like that, I'm curious to hear
Being born

• +1
My severe chronic diseases and my father dying of cancer in 2 months

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Accepting that everything I do, will fail

Same, no full body anaesthetics. Still by far the worst pain I have experienced, it was like someone was constantly cutting a scissor into your pp for hours.
The procedure was pretty quick tho

They gave my brother anaestesia but not me

Whole medical center was sketchy asf, crackheads everywhere and mentally ill people

• +1
The procedure was pretty quick tho

They gave my brother anaestesia but not me

Whole medical center was sketchy asf, crackheads everywhere and mentally ill people
No anaestesia at all is wild. The procedure itself was with anaesthetics for me, but then the pain kicked in after a couple of minutes.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
No anaestesia at all is wild. The procedure itself was with anaesthetics for me, but then the pain kicked in after a couple of minutes.
All i got was numbing spray

• Woah
Yes its fine now it has a scar, pretty sure every circumcision has a scar

It looks good though, probably stunted my growth though, I wish sometimes I wasnt circumcised but i had awful phimosis

Basically my foreskin was stuck and i couldnt retract it at all

So i guess i neeeded it
I had phimosis too but i could retract my foreskin to uncover the glans but not all the way down, it was like welded with skin to the corona area, i just pulled it down as hard as i could without breaking my dick and slowly over like 5 sessions of that it worked, it hurt really bad tho and somehow i didn't mutilate my penis :lul:

• +1
Plunger Cameraman Death in skibidi toilet ep 70

Got born into a millionaire family, lived kinda perfect life(eating goyslop tho) and then dad went bankrupt when I was 12

Dad used to make millions and I got none of that 😭

The house is nice tho

• So Sad