what was the worst physical pain you experience and how it was like?

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
once i got a cramp in both of my legs from knee all the way to the end of my leg, never felt something like that

every little spot between was cramping hard af for 10 15 seconds, i literally could not move an inch and eyes watered, my brother came to pick me up lol

honorable mentions are spinal pain,got kicked in leg which hurted for days, punched in my ribs and stomach thought i was never going to breath again lol

what is yours

I was getting testicle surgery because my testicle twisted, but they didn't anesthetise the right side of my body.

• Woah
Reactions: ShredPill
some food poisoning i had. legit crippling or maybe that one time i injured my neck in the gym (fuck gymcelling tbh) and i was struggling to not faint

I was getting testicle surgery because my testicle twisted, but they didn't anesthetise the right side of my body.
how was the pain?
some food poisoning i had. legit crippling or maybe that one time i injured my neck in the gym (fuck gymcelling tbh) and i was struggling to not faint
how did you fuck up your neck and how was the pain?

how was the pain?
It was like getting kicked in the balls continuously, and it was a little more painful, on top of that I could feel them while sewing my testicle to the ballsack

• Ugh..
Reactions: Catawampus and nastynas
THE PHYSICAL PAIN OF REJECTION DESTROYED ME AND TURNED ME INTO A VILE SEX DEPRAVED FIEND.

• So Sad
Reactions: NCIJTF, LookistWorld, ShredPill and 1 other person

No pain in particular I can really think of

But got a virus that was popular in the 80’s once and I was vomit, mega flu tier hot sick for what seemed like a full month. It was nonstop day after day misery 24/7 can barely sleep etc.

That was the worst pain overall

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
Burned myself many times as a child. Once my hand caught on fire. Another time I touched a hot stove. Grabbed a hot coal too. It's very painful at the time. After, it feels like a stinging, numbing kind of pain, like every nerve in the area is screaming at you. That lasts for a few weeks. Luckily never got any permanent damage from it

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
throwing up and having the acid get deep in your nose

bruh that actually hurt so much

Also strep throat actually feels like getting stabbed in the neck everytime u swallow something

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KlutchPurpp, Ritalincel and nastynas
Burned myself many times as a child. Once my hand caught on fire. Another time I touched a hot stove. Grabbed a hot coal too. It's very painful at the time. After, it feels like a stinging, numbing kind of pain, like every nerve in the area is screaming at you. That lasts for a few weeks. Luckily never got any permanent damage from it
fuck aftermath pain of burning is so bad, it is sneaky but you just keep feeling something there over and over, it bumps

i touched stoves too when i was a kid, and i was playing around running etc around it, if i tripped and fell facedown to one it was over lol

2 years ago i burned by touching upside of my hand accidentally to a oven, i could feel and hear flesh burning for a second or bit more, i still have mark to this day lol

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
fuck aftermath pain of burning is so bad, it is sneaky but you just keep feeling something there over and over, it bumps

i touched stoves too when i was a kid, and i was playing around running etc around it, if i tripped and fell facedown to one it was over lol

2 years ago i burned by touching upside of my hand accidentally to a oven, i could feel and hear flesh burning for a second or bit more, i still have mark to this day lol

Yea fucking sucks when you put the fresh burn in water too.

I had a few more incidents that oddly weren't painful. Had a rusty nail go almost all the way through my foot once, blunt side up. I just took it out myself, and put a bandaid on it. Thankfully it healed fine. Surprised it didn't hurt.

Another time I got my ear sliced badly by my barber while I was getting a haircut. Didn't even notice until he started freaking out. Ears bleed a fucking lot. Needed a bunch of stitches to stop it.

Yea fucking sucks when you put the fresh burn in water too.

I had a few more incidents that oddly weren't painful. Had a rusty nail go almost all the way through my foot once, blunt side up. I just took it out myself, and put a bandaid on it. Thankfully it healed fine. Surprised it didn't hurt.

Another time I got my ear sliced badly by my barber while I was getting a haircut. Didn't even notice until he started freaking out. Ears bleed a fucking lot. Needed a bunch of stitches to stop it.
didnt you do something for rusty nail?

there is something you get starting with teta or theta but i dont know exact english word

didnt you do something for rusty nail?

there is something you get starting with teta or theta but i dont know exact english word
Tetanus, yes. I was too young and naive. I ended up fine though

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
i put a cotton swab in my urethra and used soap as lubricant coudnt pee in 3 weeks

Probably it was a metal almost getting me blind from one eye but hitting me at my nose in elementary school but i dont remember the pain

Or foor cramps

Or last year i had a zit in my balls and the dermatologist cleared it without anesthesia with a big dking tool idk what it was, he said it woukdnt hurt but i almost screamed from the pain, btw his office was smelling like shit

Idk in general i was lucky si far and didnt experience that much kf ohysical pain i guess but maybe life keeps that for later

i got a cut under my thumbnail and i was opening an orange and the juice got in my cut yesterday. hurt like a bitch

testicular torsion. slowly over the day I noticed a very subtle pain around that area and figured it was just the basic cramp or w/e so started eating bananas and drinking water. I was at a family gathering and felt fine but when i got up and moved i felt the sharpest sting running around that area. each little movement just kept triggering the sharpest pain and couldn't move. went to the doctor but it untwisted on its own and didnt need surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
I can’t day because gay shit isn’t allowed on this forum.

But yeah it hurt a lot.

Chad doesn't feel pain:chad::chad::chad: