What was Tupac’s appeal

Earth Dollar

Earth Dollar

Victim of autocorrect
Despite not being the tallest or coming from a poor background he seems still hypnotize people around him. Examples:

From Mariah Carey:
“As I stepped out in a complete rush to get back to the stage, I noticed a white Rolls-Royce quietly, slowly approaching,” she recalled. “Just as my toes touched the asphalt, the gleaming elegant vehicle came to a gentle stop right in front of my door. It was as if time itself had slowed to a stop.”
When she realized who it was, she couldn’t contain herself.

“‘Hey, Mariah,’ he said softly, my name pouring out of his lips like smoke,” she recoubted. “Then that spectacular smile burst through everything. In an instant, the window went back up, and Tupac rolled away.”

The star-crossed encounter with the Tupac Shakur shook Carey to her core and left her speechless and unable to move. She was so shocked by what had just happened that she forgot she had a show to attend to.

Rosie Perez:
I remember seeing where Rosie Perez saying that Tupac had a lot of the women in the entertainment interested in him.

Madonna:
Madonna wanted to have a child with him.

There are many mor examples but I wonder what was it about him that seemed magnetic.

5D0A78AA 20F3 4C0F B3F1 464D0DE465DA

9067D9EA CE47 4705 9B02 0DE91EDBD2A4

71FA10C9 665E 4000 8167 4B7F29EEBC85

• +1
Reactions: Racky
thugmaxx, moneymaxx, celebritymaxx lol

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar and MakinMogReturns
high trust eyes with gangster persona= cheat code this the first “thug-lover” in history also status halo

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar and Mouthbreath
Lmao he was GL

In before "muh muh status halo elebrity halo" he wasn't that famous back then and it was legit celebrities in fuckign OP thread simping for him

He had good eye area (top tier eyelashes and eyebrows)
Super good bones, good coloring, good lips and good nose for a black

GL nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, GuyFromSingapore, Racky and 1 other person
high trust eyes with gangster persona= cheat code this the first “thug-lover” in history also status halo
Tupac didn't have a gangsta persona till the last 2 years he died when he joined Death Row

Stop the bapping boy, yall dont know shit

Lmao he was GL

In before "muh muh status halo elebrity halo" he wasn't that famous back then and it was legit celebrities in fuckign OP thread simping for him

GL nigga
lol he constantly talked about women not giving him the time of day, treating him like shit before the fame. fame will ascend damn near anyone. i won’t deny that he was to though, but there was a likely chance that he got moved back at his hood by taller guys, more aggressive guys with more hair

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Lmao he was GL

GL nigga
True, I think his eyes are his biggest halo.

lol he constantly talked about women not giving him the time of day, treating him like shit before the fame. fame will ascend damn near anyone. i won’t deny that he was to though, but there was a likely chance that he got moved back at his hood by taller guys, more aggressive guys with more hair
CUs he was ugly
He ascended

ARe u fucking blind. Op isnt talkingn about regular women. Hes talking ab women more famous than him at the time JFL

What was Tupac’s appeal
Let's ask black women :

Notice how the most recurrent comment is that he had nice eyes?
But PSL autists here will say "muh UEE, over for him :soy: :soy:"
Eyelashmaxxing fuel tbh.

Lmao he was GL

GL nigga
Would you say 2pac could be considered moreso of a "prettyboy" than masc or maesthetic?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Earth Dollar
Let's ask black women :
View attachment 1868455
View attachment 1868456
View attachment 1868458
View attachment 1868459
View attachment 1868461
View attachment 1868462
View attachment 1868463
View attachment 1868464
View attachment 1868465
View attachment 1868466
View attachment 1868467
View attachment 1868468

Notice how the most recurrent comment is that he had nice eyes?
But PSL autists here will say "muh UEE, over for him :soy: :soy:"
Eyelashmaxxing fuel tbh.

Would you say 2pac could be considered moreso of a "prettyboy" than masc or maesthetic?
But but but he had bug eyes, he was just statutmaxxed incel
(Why don't women simp for ugly or normie statutmaxxed celebrities? they always call them ugly or meh JFL)

But anyway I consider Tupac to be maesthetic, perfect mix between prettyboy and masc, he had no hair and was darkskin which is masculine, add to that HIS GOOD DARK coloring (good skin tone for darks) and his other prettyboyish features, perfect for black women

• +1
Reactions: Racky
he hypnotized women with his thug shaker
thug-shake-thug-shaker.gif

Pac had a really good eye area tall and thick eyelashes 2

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Earth Dollar
Tupac didn't have a gangsta persona till the last 2 years he died when he joined Death Row

Stop the bapping boy, yall dont know shit
retard when he was in movies and shit aka a truecel he had status max and he is a htn for a black wht is ur point

Pac was a true warrior like Biggie. But Pac had more soul. All women love gangsters/warriors with a soft side. I'm like that too.

Listen to Me Against the World

Plus he was romantic

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Pac was a true warrior like Biggie. But Pac had more soul. All women love gangsters/warriors with a soft side. I'm like that too.

Listen to Me Against the World

Plus he was romantic

I loved that album

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
CUs he was ugly
He ascended

ARe u fucking blind. Op isnt talkingn about regular women. Hes talking ab women more famous than him at the time JFL
he hypnotized women with his thug shaker
thug-shake-thug-shaker.gif
Lmao he was GL

GL nigga

Former bluepilled nigga who became based after he himself became object of attention.