What was your experience with AI's? How did your face change, any side effects?

Weter

Weter

Silver
title, would appreciate any response because im on aromasin myself and its interesting to hear other people's experiences

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
r u only on ai's no test or any of that ?

Im afraid that ppl are saying it flattens cheekbones
shit i hope it doesnt, its one of my better features, if im gonna take it, it will be alongside a test and maybe a mk 677 cycle

wont do much
Well im probably getting HGH soon too so ig that would be it cuz i dont have much too lose at this point im just wondering if anyone on ai has experienced flattening of cheekbones or is it just retarded trolls on org trying to stop ppl from taking AI's

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
didn't see any changes in face, but my knee joints hurt every time i walked even on 6.25mg eod.

Well im probably getting HGH soon too so ig that would be it cuz i dont have much too lose at this point im just wondering if anyone on ai has experienced flattening of cheekbones or is it just retarded trolls on org trying to stop ppl from taking AI's
wouldnt mk 677 be safer than hgh tho, also what is ur height and age if you dont mind me asking

wouldnt mk 677 be safer than hgh tho, also what is ur height and age if you dont mind me asking
5'10, mk 677 is valid but higher risk of diabetitis, probably berberine would be required to deny that