What was your first time like?

I put my penis inside a vag so i'm definitely not.

Would you consider a low-tier Becky who paid 2 Gigachads to spitroast her a virgin?
No u masturbate into a girls vegana
Also yes I would have sex with that becky

why are currycel not gl ? why are they near 1/3 of world human if they are not gl and still spread their seed ?

That is literally sexual intercourse lol, doesn't matter if I paid. I'm not a virgin anymore.

why are currycel not gl ? why are they near 1/3 of world human if they are not gl and still spread their seed ?
arranged marriage and curryfoids don't have access to anything better.

• So Sad
Reactions: Bechadish
That is literally sexual intercourse lol, doesn't matter if I paid. I'm not a virgin anymore.

arranged marriage and curryfoids don't have access to anything better.
tfw when your ancestors have blood in common with these subhumans

Very good question u see so far since the beginning of human settlement and human civilisation we been living in the beta male patriarchy where each and every male was guaranteed a wife and reproductive success this was done through the suppression of women freedom and basically coversing them in to being with the beta male indians
So that's why Indian subhuman reproduced
So sexual attraction just didn't apply to then
But now as u cann the sexual revolution is in full swing in indian and third world countries in a few decades most men willl be celibate and birth rates will plummet

• So Sad
Very good question u see so far since the beginning of human settlement and human civilisation we been living in the beta male patriarchy where each and every male was guaranteed a wife and reproductive success this was done through the suppression of women freedom and basically coversing them in to being with the beta male indians
So that's why Indian subhuman reproduced
So sexual attraction
tbh we can only wait sexual liberation in India for stopping this non sense.

incel sex is bad pitysex/betabux sex

chad gets real sex

• JFL
Why did i click on this thread...?

:feelsrope:

What was losing your V-Card like.
I invited the fat bitch to my place, after dinner I proposed to watch a movie in the living room, but instead I threw her on the sofa and inserted my dick into her, checked she was not a virgin, and then started fucking while pretending I was not a 20 years old virgin. At the end of the sexual intercourse I got asleept due to the ossitocin overdose

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Pendejo and Barbarossa_
I inserted my dick into the fat bitch, checked she was not a virgin, and then started fucking while pretending I was not a 20 years old virgin. At the end of the sexual intercourse I got asleept due to the ossitocin overdose
How much fat are we talking about? Was she just chubby or she was a landwhale?