What we should strive for

EverythingMaxxer

EverythingMaxxer

Conquer
FACE

No flaws, (Big nose, big ears) good hair, good smile and good skin.

BODY

Train and eat right. Be consistent and patient. Start using test if you want more results (Preferably after you’ve gotten close to your natural limit).

PERSONALITY

The only things I think that really matter for your personality is to be confident, charismatic, and funny. It also helps to be friendly. Don’t be insecure and don’t be sensitive.

MONEY

Obviously the more money the better, but the bare minimum should be enough to pay your bills, having a decent apartment/house and car. Better than this is having an even nicer house a nicer car, and enough money to travel. Strive for a good income and a lot of money in savings.

STATUS

What this means to me is basically being somebody. Wether you’re the boss at your job, best player on your sports team, popular kid at school, popular on Instagram, or just having a lot of friends. Being somebody that a lot of people like and respect.

This is just something I created to separate everything that matters (Because everything matters) to see what we should strive for in each category. Feel free to share your thoughts and input so I can edit and add to it.