What weight should I bulk to at 6'1-6'2 and how many kcal do I need?

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
TDEE calculators are too inconsistent, I'm currently aiming for 75 kg @ 1800 kcal a day (lean bulk), is this good enough?

1800 calories for bulking?

I normally eat 1200-1400 and burn like 1600 so yeah (its lean bulk, nothing too crazy)
Bro that’s literally starvation mode. What the hell…

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 17763
I'm staying under 2k mg of Sodium + 150 g carbs + 2 liters of water.

im 6'1 and im 90kg. you should aim for 100kg bw or death.
time to eat your food twink.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
im 6'1 and im 90kg. you should aim for 100kg bw or death.
time to eat your food twink.
Can you PM body pics, what bf % should i aim to be at that weight?

I'm staying under 2k mg of Sodium + 150 g carbs + 2 liters of water.
None of that shit is relevant.

The only way to know how much to eat is to watch the scale, tdee calculators can only provide an estimate. 1800 calories sounds insanely low for your height, I would think you’d have to at least be closer to 2500 to add weight.

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana
None of that shit is relevant.

The only way to know how much to eat is to watch the scale, tdee calculators can only provide an estimate. 1800 calories sounds insanely low for your height, I would think you’d have to at least be closer to 2500 to add weight.
It's to avoid bloat, I'd be a beachball if I ate 2.5k calories. How tf do people even manage that anyway wtf?

"According to Martin Berkhan's formula, your maximum muscular potential is 85 kg at 5% body fat. Most people have no desire to be 5% body fat though, so you'd be 89 kg at 10% body fat & 94 kg at 15% body fat. These numbers are good goals to aim for if you are bulking up!"

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
"According to Martin Berkhan's formula, your maximum muscular potential is 85 kg at 5% body fat. Most people have no desire to be 5% body fat though, so you'd be 89 kg at 10% body fat & 94 kg at 15% body fat. These numbers are good goals to aim for if you are bulking up!"
Based, didn't know that existed, thanks!

Bro, there is an online calculator for this

TDEE calculators are too inconsistent, I'm currently aiming for 75 kg @ 1800 kcal a day (lean bulk), is this good enough?
75 kg is absolutely pathetic as a 6.2 footer ..thats MY weight as a 5.8 guy and i wouldng consider myself BIG ..aim for 85 at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Bro i just assumed 85kg , didn't even see this comment