• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and St.TikTokcel
non jfl

white girls are whores

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, butterworld, Xangsane and 2 others
isnt balkans heavily muslim too?
Definitely not heavily,

The only somewhat Muslim parts are Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and North Macedonia to a small extent @TsarTsar444
Can correct me on this if missed anything cuz he’s balkan

And even the muslims there are barley religious,

• +1
Reactions: buflek and yeeyeeslayer
Azerbaijan, central asia

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
From what I heard they protect no matter what their women, their virginity. If woman has brothers, cousins, uncles they'd beat up any man who will dare to date her

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
From what I heard they protect no matter what their women, their virginity. If woman has brothers, cousins, uncles they'd beat up any man who will dare to date her
Eventually she will have to marry though am I right? + the women there are very beautiful with nice feminine features and good bone development. If the man is a muslim, has a well going life, somewhat rich, the brothers and fathers have nothing to do about it but give up the girl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Snake.0359
Eventually she will have to marry though am I right? + the women there are very beautiful with nice feminine features and good bone development. If the man is a muslim, has a well going life, somewhat rich, the brothers and fathers have nothing to do about it but give up the girl.
They are extremelly traditional people and will marry people only inside their ethnicity. If she'll marry foreigner it's usually she'll leave the country forever, which means she'll lose connection with family and won't continue their ethnicity (They are not very big in numbers). The women there are 10-20 times likely to fear society and their parents. It's not West or America, it's completely different world.
There was story where 1 tourist from UK visited kavkaz it was either dagestan or chechnya he took photo of places and accidentally took photos of women. He posted them in internet. Then local people threatened him to remove these photos. And he immediately removed them. And this was just photos. Now imagine what they'd to him if he tried dating jfl

• Hmm...
They are extremelly traditional people and will marry people only inside their ethnicity. If she'll marry foreigner it's usually she'll leave the country forever, which means she'll lose connection with family and won't continue their ethnicity (They are not very big in numbers). The women there are 10-20 times likely to fear society and their parents. It's not West or America, it's completely different world.
There was story where 1 tourist from UK visited kavkaz it was either dagestan or chechnya he took photo of places and accidentally took photos of women. He posted them in internet. Then local people threatened him to remove these photos. And immediately removed them. And this was just photos. Now imagine what they'd to him if he tried dating jfl
Eh its 21st century bro I don’t think it’s that deep and traditional. Most likely in the village regions of Kavkaz they are really traditional, but in the city side not so much. Of course it’s not like the west they fear their parent’s.

Most likely the village girls are more beatiful and wife material worthy since they lived in good enviroment with farmer diet and all day outside. Even the men too you can see the Kavkaz men’s facial structure is really developed, also having strong facial hair genes, generally high T men and high estrogen women there.

Also you said they wouldn’t allow to marry a foreigner which is true but depends where you from , if nigger, indian, asian then they wouldn’t allow it. If turkish or white but strongly believes in Islam and has everything in life going well they would most definitely allow their daughter to marry him.

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359 and yeeyeeslayer
@St.TikTokcel why jfl retard

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Eh its 21st century bro I don’t think it’s that deep and traditional. Most likely in the village regions of Kavkaz they are really traditional, but in the city side not so much. Of course it’s not like the west they fear their parent’s.

Most likely the village girls are more beatiful and wife material worthy since they lived in good enviroment with farmer diet and all day outside. Even the men too you can see the Kavkaz men’s facial structure is really developed, also having strong facial hair genes, generally high T men and high estrogen women there.

Also you said they wouldn’t allow to marry a foreigner which is true but depends where you from , if nigger, indian, asian then they wouldn’t allow it. If turkish or white but strongly believes in Islam and has everything in life going well they would most definitely allow their daughter to marry him.
where r u from bhai, Kavkaz?

• +1

maybe you are right azerbaijan is one of the least conventional kavkaz countries and still I wouldn't recommend to go to chechnya or ingushetya tho for the sake of you all

• +1
Could be true for rural village ones that live in the countryside like this
IMG 4219

but those would probably be white Aryan man only jfl

Thoughts @buflek @Akhi

• +1
Reactions: buflek