what will be the limit of the average human height?

D

Deleted member 21895

Bronze
as we all know human height has consistently been increasing with each generation, especially in the developed world thanks to the eradication of famine and better medical care, the question is if there is a limit to this human height average. it actually seems like it.

let's take the Netherlands, the tallest country in the world, the average male height in the Netherlands at age 19 is 183cm (6,0) in 2020, in contrast, the average male height in the Netherlands at 19 in 1930 was 175cm (5,9), in 90 years the average male height for males has increased by 8cm (3 inches), so we would expect for the height average to keep increasing right? well the last time the average height in the Netherlands actually increased significantly was in 1966 and ever since then it has stagnated at 183

as you can see it has pretty much stagnated
2022 09 24 01 40 12 Average height of men by year of birth 1896 to 1996

other 1 world countries seem to also possess that same stagnation
USA
2022 09 24 01 50 26 Average height of men by year of birth 1896 to 1996

Sweden
2022 09 24 01 51 51 Average height of men by year of birth 1896 to 1996

Germany
2022 09 24 01 53 12 Average height of men by year of birth 1896 to 1996

there are some countries like France that are still increasing the average height each year but it doesn't seem that its going to pass 180cm(5,11)

in conclusion, the average height in the west won't surpass 183, and it might even go lower since ethnics populations are becoming a higher percentage while European populations are becoming a lower percentage, if you are 183+ you should be fine for the rest of your life, as the average in the west won't get any taller than that trough conventional means of diet and good health.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, PrinceLuenLeoncur, aBetterMii and 2 others
If sexual selection gets more brutal then height will increase

And sexual selection only recently got so much more brutal due to social media and dating apps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, court monarch777, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others

And sexual selection only recently got so much more brutal due to social media and dating apps
that may be true but only if tall people are allowed by their partners to reproduce with other women, which doesn't seem to be the case, as much as we joke about chad fuking 1000 women once he gets into a relationship he won't be able to form a harem, women will get used sexually in their 20,s and then since they don't have the looks to keep chad they will settle for a more inferior man and reproduce with him, organisms will always want to pass on their genes and women would realize that they cannot acquire the 9/10 man to reproduce so they will keep going lower until they can, but for lower end men it would be harder to reproduce than for lower end women

also, sexual selection got brutal in terms of having sex, not in terms of passing your genes, if you are a normie you won't have sex at all in your 20s but i doubt you wont be able to get lower end women to reproduce once you are 30/35

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, thecel and Deleted member 21381
that may be true but only if tall people are allowed by their partners to reproduce with other women, which doesn't seem to be the case, as much as we joke about chad fuking 1000 women once he gets into a relationship he won't be able to form a harem, women will get used sexually in their 20,s and then since they don't have the looks to keep chad they will settle for a more inferior man and reproduce with him, organisms will always want to pass on their genes and women would realize that they cannot acquire the 9/10 man to reproduce so they will keep going lower until they can, but for lower end men it would be harder to reproduce than for lower end women
no

Women would just reproduce with tall HTNs

Even if they settle with reproducing with a normie, they'd like them to be tall

It's not that hard

• +1
Reactions: thecel
no

Women would just reproduce with tall HTNs

Even if they settle with reproducing with a normie, they'd like them to be tall

It's not that hard
how many htn tall normies are there compared to women, 1 htn normie won't reproduce with more than 1 woman

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
how many htn tall normies are there compared to women, 1 htn normie won't reproduce with more than 1 woman
What you're claiming doesn't matter

All that's obvious is that sexual selection is getting more brutal so height will at least continue to increase for now and at a higher rate than before

6’8 maybe 9

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21895
What you're claiming doesn't matter

All that's obvious is that sexual selection is getting more brutal so height will at least continue to increase for now and at a higher rate than before

what I fail to see about what you are saying is that the average height will just increase out of selection because low-quality females still reproduce, when we take animals like monkeys and see what preferences they choose to reproduce the top males are the ones who usually reproduce and the lower don't, while all the females reproduce.

with your theory, technically each generation of monkeys should become stronger and taller than the previous but that doesn't happen since low-quality females reproduce and they tend to give low-quality offspring, if its a female she will reproduce again if its a male he either gets lucky or he either inherits his mother genes and fails to reproduce.

look at all the mixed Asian children with a white 6,3 dad and an Asian 5,3 mom who end up 5,7, there are also a lot of guys here who say the got a chad dad but they inherited their mothers traits

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
what I fail to see about what you are saying is that the average height will just increase out of selection because low-quality females still reproduce, when we take animals like monkeys and see what preferences they choose to reproduce the top males are the ones who usually reproduce and the lower don't, while all the females reproduce.

with your theory, technically each generation of monkeys should become stronger and taller than the previous but that doesn't happen since low-quality females reproduce and they tend to give low-quality offspring, if its a female she will reproduce again if its a male he either gets lucky or he either inherits his mother genes and fails to reproduce.

look at all the mixed Asian children with a white 6,3 dad and an Asian 5,3 mom who end up 5,7, there are also a lot of guys here who say the got a chad dad but they inherited their mothers traits
I'm not retarded. I know how genetic recombination works. In fact I'm short with tall parents myself

But it's indisputable there's still a higher chance of being tall with one tall parent and one short parent than if you had both short parents

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and AscensionMan98
Good question. Assuming sexual selection for height continues, how tall will men get before it's too much?

At some point it's gotta hit a wall, right?

This graph shows that when it comes to attractiveness, you start getting diminishing returns after the 6'5 mark.

However, this graph was made based on the opinions of women in our current society, who are 5'5 on average. The average height of women would also increase in a world in which height was being strongly selected for generations. If the average man gets to 6'5, the average woman would be 5'11. If women become that tall on average, they'll also want even taller men.

I guess the real limit would be when your height starts to create health problems or athleticism limitations. For example, elephants are unable to jump or run due to their size. Human athleticism is highly based around agility and speed and having a lighter body is a must.

There's a reason why NBA players aren't giants like these niggas:

These 8 footers are essentially disabled men who can barely walk straight and have back problems.

So maybe it would cap at around 6'7-6'9

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and AscensionMan98
Good question. Assuming sexual selection for height continues, how tall will men get before it's too much?

At some point it's gotta hit a wall, right?

This graph shows that when it comes to attractiveness, you start getting diminishing returns after the 6'5 mark.

View attachment 1901622

However, this graph was made based on the opinions of women in our current society, who are 5'5 on average. The average height of women would also increase in a world in which height was being strongly selected for generations. If the average man gets to 6'5, the average woman would be 5'11. If women become that tall on average, they'll also want even taller men.

I guess the real limit would be when your height starts to create health problems or athleticism limitations. For example, elephants are unable to jump or run due to their size. Human athleticism is highly based around agility and speed and having a lighter body is a must.

There's a reason why NBA players aren't giants like these niggas:

View attachment 1901639

These 8 footers are essentially disabled men who can barely walk straight and have back problems.

So maybe it would cap at around 6'7-6'9
Women are as a whole are retarded and will stop selecting for it, when they see until everyone is a lanklet with a broken back

Not happening as long as foidlets keep breeding. Look at Clint Eastwood and his son. Seen many such cases. In fact many people on these forums mention how there dad is tall yet they are short (mostly coz mom is a midget)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Not happening as long as foidlets keep breeding. Look at Clint Eastwood and his son. Seen many such cases. In fact many people on these forums mention how there dad is tall yet they are short (mostly coz mom is a midget)
Yes I know that foidlets keep breeding which makes the kid shorter and slows the process of the average height increasing

But there's still a higher chance of them being taller than if a manlet and foidlet breeded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

The average gene pool only improves in a polygamous society. If women connote being hypergamous then subhuman women will be able to breed with more good looking men, and then the end result is an average looking man.

So unless these tall good looking men decide to have like 10-20 kids each, you will see no net improvement in the overall height and looks of future men.

I'm not retarded. I know how genetic recombination works. In fact I'm short with tall parents myself

But it's indisputable there's still a higher chance of being tall with one tall parent and one short parent than if you had both short parents
Genetic recombination is most brutal. But its a game of probability, with bad environment playing some negative role in facilitating genetic recombination in a worse way. I have also seen he opposite though, rare cases of manlet kids who grow up average height or above average . Others say to get a paternity test tho haha.

Yes I know that foidlets keep breeding which makes the kid shorter and slows the process of the average height increasing

But there's still a higher chance of them being taller than if a manlet and foidlet breeded
Exactly. It tends to be the petite women that most obsess about height, and thus select for it. And men also prefer shorter petite women as it allows them a feeling of more domination and it shows more youthfulness. So unless the genes from one side express themselves stronger, the kid more then likely will end up average height if one parent is very short and the other tall.

• +1
And men also prefer shorter petite women
A decent amount of normies know if they reproduce with a femlet, there is a chance of their children ending up short too though
kid more then likely will end up average height if one parent is very short and the other tall.
It doesn't matter
there's still a higher chance of them being taller than if a manlet and foidlet breeded
Assume 5'4" and 5'9" are the avg heights of the US for this explanation and that the avg woman has kids at 25:

5'4" avg height girls are all into 6' guys minimum these days, which makes the son most likely to turn out 5'11" based off midparental height

Instead of going for 5'9" guys which makes the son most likely to turn out 5'9"

Most girls are 5'4" in the US and this pattern of sexual selection alone would raise the average male height to around 5'11"

Femlets reproducing isn't really relevant because actual femlets like 5'0" girls don't make up that much of the population anyway. That's as rare as a 5'5" guy

Based off this pattern, I expect the average height of white males in the US to go from 5'10" to 6'0" in the next 25 years

The error with this calculation though is that women are having kids later and later every decade. Another error is that the ideal male height in the eyes of women would increase slowly every year too

Ethnics immigrating will only bring the average height of all ethnicities down, but the average white male height would be 6'0"

The average african american height 5'11"

Last edited:
i dont think the average can go past 6ft5 - 6ft6, and this would be almost impossible to happen irl
most of the real tall mfs have kids who grow up to that height, even when their mothers are also tall (i know a brazilian basketball player who father is 6ft10 almost 6ft11, mother is 6ft and he is 6ft7)
i dont think it make sense biologically to grow much more than that, so i think if the 6ft5-6ft6 in any moment of history becomes the average, 7ft mfs would be more common but the % of above average in this case would be much smaller

Only thing keeping the size of vast majority of animals down is food. No different for humans. Starvation is no longer a concern now so we can theoretically grow to being elephant or whale size.

• JFL
Idk but average height in Netherlands or Dinaric Alps is more like 6'2 tbh, maybe 6'1, especially among zoomers. So I think we should all aim to at LEAST 6'2 to be totally safe.

as we all know human height has consistently been increasing with each generation, especially in the developed world thanks to the eradication of famine and better medical care, the question is if there is a limit to this human height average. it actually seems like it.

let's take the Netherlands, the tallest country in the world, the average male height in the Netherlands at age 19 is 183cm (6,0) in 2020, in contrast, the average male height in the Netherlands at 19 in 1930 was 175cm (5,9), in 90 years the average male height for males has increased by 8cm (3 inches), so we would expect for the height average to keep increasing right? well the last time the average height in the Netherlands actually increased significantly was in 1966 and ever since then it has stagnated at 183

as you can see it has pretty much stagnated
View attachment 1880688

other 1 world countries seem to also possess that same stagnation
USA
View attachment 1880708

Sweden
View attachment 1880717

Germany
View attachment 1880719

there are some countries like France that are still increasing the average height each year but it doesn't seem that its going to pass 180cm(5,11)

in conclusion, the average height in the west won't surpass 183, and it might even go lower since ethnics populations are becoming a higher percentage while European populations are becoming a lower percentage, if you are 183+ you should be fine for the rest of your life, as the average in the west won't get any taller than that trough conventional means of diet and good health.
Anything above 7ft is physiologically bad for a human.

• JFL
We will soon have eugenics anyways