What will be ur minimum PSL if girls...

Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Silver
Touch you, laugh with you, drink from the same cup you been drinking of etc???

You can so read: what should be ur minimum psl to be atleast friendzoned bij femoids? Do they also do this stuff with truecels???
The things above dont have to mean neccesary friendzone but most of the time it is tbh. Well what do you think?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
U need to be average tier (maybe a little below) for girls not to be disgusted by you, and u can be their cuck. But you can still be a cuck if you are above average, and even if she is ok to sleep with you potentially but has a better looking bf.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Bluepill, kobecel and 1 other person
U need to be average tier (maybe a little below) for girls not to be disgusted by you, and u can be their cuck. But you can still be a cuck if you are above average, and even if she is ok to sleep with you potentially but has a better looking bf.
As I said in one of my theards

You're not good looking enough to be treated with respect.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, RichardSpencel, Zeta ascended and 4 others
As I said in one of my theards

You're not good looking enough to be treated with respect.
What do you mean respect isnt the same as p in v. So you wanna say that you can only be treated with respect when she wants ur D?

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Lumbersexual and Extra Chromosome
lol happens to me all the time and im 4 psl

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD
Ait so assume you fucked ur mum (which treats you with respect) a dozen of times..
Or ur sister also.
You guys are full blown autists

depends on location and height. can happen at psl 5 easily ngl

Ait so assume you fucked ur mum (which treats you with respect) a dozen of times..
Or ur sister also.
290.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Or ur sister also.
My mom and my sis is cherrypicking.
What about the other 4 billion?
Respect= giving sharing caring honesty etc
From females it is only by letting you fuck them Dont fall to the human emotion meme

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Bluepill and kobecel
I
Its atleast a girl she is atleas able to give me 'respect' (p in v) couldnt say that about that twink in ur avi. U probably like it up ur ass

I

Its atleast a girl she is atleas able to give me 'respect' (p in v) couldnt say that about that twink in ur avi. U probably like it up ur ass
t. a person who lost the debate in 2 replies

• +1
Reactions: fobos
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and 712127
My mom and my sis is cherrypicking.
What about the other 4 billion?

From females it is only by letting you fuck them Dont fall to the human emotion meme
Lol if all the females you see on a dailly basis wouldnt treated you with respect you would have ended it a longtime ago
Cherrypicking he says please come with arguments

Lol if all the females you see on a dailly basis wouldnt treated you with respect you would have ended it a longtime ago
How did you reach that conclusion? Did you imply I give a single fuck about humanoids with a roast beef sandwich?

Why would you think so?
Cucks can be ugly as well (they most likely are).
usually from experience the ones getting friendzoned are either truecel tier and getting used for something material (i.e. homework and shit during hs/college) or they're low tier normies that get used by foids that complain to them whenever they're salty at Chad not submitting to them

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Bluepill
usually from experience the ones getting friendzoned are either truecel tier and getting used for something material (i.e. homework and shit during hs/college) or they're low tier normies that get used by foids that complain to them whenever they're salty at Chad not submitting to them
Legit. I only use whores for homework and not the way around.
Cage @ being an emotional tampon.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 470
There's a difference beetwen a random girl flirting with you, and a hot girl flirting openly with you. Even I(below average) have some succes with below average girls.

Random average girl flirting with you: 6/10 or even 6'5/10
Hot girl: 7'5/10, maybe even an 8 or higher.

7 at the very least. and if you're a 7 this would rarely happen. 8(chad tier) is where this happens on a regular basis.
There's a difference beetwen a random girl flirting with you, and a hot girl flirting openly with you. Even I(below average) have some succes with below average girls.

Random average girl flirting with you: 6/10 or even 6'5/10
Hot girl: 7'5/10, maybe even an 8 or higher.

blueberry IQ comment. AWALT. all girls treat men the same based on their looks level. they will all treat chad like royalty, be indifferent or apathetic to normies and repulsed by subhumans.

Last edited:
Idk about psl.
But I'd at least want a 5/10 gf, 5 being average.

4psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089