What will do a significant DHT increase at the age of 18?

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
Title. What changes are still possible

• JFL
Reactions: spermium
Jimmy Fallon No GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• +1
Reactions: piec, PseudoMaxxer and Roge
facial masculinization
but thats only though a high amount of test and a dht compound

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Roge
Facial masculinization and frame. I’m 24, and my skull still somehow growing/expanding but my hairline getting nuked right now. In my 20s my jaw got wider and gained bone mass. Browridge gained projection. Wider cheekbones Overall skull got bigger and just more masculine overall. Wrists got a bit bigger, and wider shoulders. But this of course depends on genetics. I had exact same skull/features as my dad he had a warrior skull, but when I was 18 I was wondering how my dads skull was bigger than mine still, then over time my skull got bigger in my 20s, my family was saying that I started to look like my dad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50251, aspiringexcel, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
Facial masculinization and frame. I’m 24, and my skull still somehow growing/expanding but my hairline getting nuked right now. In my 20s my jaw got wider and gained bone mass. Browridge gained projection. Wider cheekbones Overall skull got bigger and just more masculine overall. Wrists got a bit bigger, and wider shoulders. But this of course depends on genetics. I had exact same skull/features as my dad he had a warrior skull, but when I was 18 I was wondering how my dads skull was bigger than mine still, then over time my skull got bigger in my 20s, my family was saying that I started to look like my dad.
And what did you do to get this?

nigga ur turning into mega mind not warrior jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, piec, aestheticsrespecter and 8 others
facial masculinization
but thats only though a high amount of test and a dht compound
What t levels are minimum required to change something if we take that levels before was just average

keep tellin people like you didn't just get broader shoulders you got a broader waist too! your an ogre
my waist 28" nigga

And height / weight / shoulder circumference?
6ft, 155lb, 19.5 inch bidelt not sure about circum

waist is actually 30 inches atm because i got skinny fat

yh just look at gandy at 19-20 and compare it to his mid 20s

Norwood

• +1
Reactions: piec
6ft, 155lb, 19.5 inch bidelt not sure about circum

waist is actually 30 inches atm because i got skinny fat
I thought you are a mogger like me with ≈29" waist but with 19.5 bidelt its not true unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
happened to me too from 18 - 21, and it only keeps getting wider.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and Roge
everything.
jaw, cheekbones, etc.
was malnourished from 18 to 20, started lifting heavy and eating a huge surplus at 21.
I am now about to be 24.
probably plays a big role as well.

• +1
Reactions: Roge
everything.
jaw, cheekbones, etc.
was malnourished from 18 to 20, started lifting heavy and eating a huge surplus at 21.
I am now about to be 24.
probably plays a big role as well.
Eating surplus only healthy or everything?

This is why I don’t recommend people starting fin before the age of 25, dht so important

• +1
Reactions: Roge
This is why I don’t recommend people starting fin before the age of 25, dht so important
But why is the question. What benefits exactly will I get after 18?

I thought you are a mogger like me with ≈29" waist but with 19.5 bidelt its not true unfortunately
well i have belly fat atm, but before this year my waist was 27-28, im on a diet rn

whats a mogger bidelt tho, i have no muscle atm