What will happen if I keep my tongue pressed on my palate for 5 years?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Including when I’m sleeping.

lmao idk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, nonserviam, Deleted member 6785 and 2 others
How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
that u'll had ur tongue pressed against ur palate for 5 years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hekt0r, loksr, Warlow and 12 others
I heard a story about a guy who hard mewed and had health problems afterward, breathing, teeth, etc.

I wouldn't wanna find out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 9344, nonserviam and 2 others
Nothing. But if you don't keep it that way you're probably a mouthbreather and get uglier.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Warlow, Schönling and 7 others
nothing

• +1
Reactions: Hekt0r and .*my*.
Yeah, I doubt much will happen, mewing is apparently the natural posture of the tongue, and I've kept my tongue this way since childhood without knowing how this is called. I also chewed a lot of gum as a kid, ate healthy, exercised, etc. and I still don't have a well developed face.
Genetics are 90% or more responsible for your looks.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Hekt0r, Warlow and 7 others
you will become salludon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 9344, subhuman incel and 5 others
Mewing IS legit for 1 thing : stretching skin under the chin.
3+ years mewercoper here, that’s the only change I’ve seen, and it’s minor, but definitely better.
I managed to pull off a disgusting class 2 jawline

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, SadnessWYJ and .*my*.
mewing is bullshit i don't know how idiots fall for that shit. The only solution for a fucked chin and jaw is surgery or implants.

• +1
mewing is bullshit i don't know how idiots fall for that shit. The only solution for a fucked chin and jaw is surgery or implants.
its not bs. its good for your palate. i have a narrow palate because i dont meow

• +1
its not bs. its good for your palate. i have a narrow palate because i dont meow
The only people that say mewing is bullshit are the ones that know nothing about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
The only people that say mewing is bullshit are the ones that know nothing about it.
its bullshit in the sense that it won't make you look like a chad lol, but it's good mouth posture there's no denying it. no point in mewing if you have a narrow palate though, at that point it's best to just get MSE and then practice mewing afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, bimaximum and .*my*.
mewing feels like shit and feels hard for most people because their palates are too narrow to allow for anything to really happen. mewing SHOULD feel natural.

its bullshit in the sense that it won't make you look like a chad lol, but it's good mouth posture there's no denying it. no point in mewing if you have a narrow palate though, at that point it's best to just get MSE and then practice mewing afterwards.
It can make a mid tier normie a high tier normie after 3 years. But the problem is that 90% of people that start mewing don’t do it right. They keep their lips apart too often and wake up drooling and don’t keep the back of their tongue up. If everyone did mewing correctly for 3 years we would see very good results. Chewing is very important too. There are studies that prove that the ramus changes its size to avoid the pressure of chewing.

• +1
Reactions: Sam123
It can make a mid tier normie a high tier normie after 3 years.
this is kinda cope, only makes such significant change during early childhood to early puberty.

it's very hard to do mewing correctly if your palate is narrow, which is basically most people. look at the average person, they most likely have 6-8 teeth showing when they smile, indicating a narrow palate, plus the dark corridors in their mouth.

the "average" palate is narrow, so that alone should tell you everything about mewing in adults. if you really wanna practice good mouth posture, then MSE (if you're narrow, which you most likely are) and then mew when your palate is wide enough. IMO that is the only way you can cause significant change.

• +1
this is kinda cope, only makes such significant change during early childhood to early puberty.

it's very hard to do mewing correctly if your palate is narrow, which is basically most people. look at the average person, they most likely have 6-8 teeth showing when they smile, indicating a narrow palate, plus the dark corridors in their mouth.

the "average" palate is narrow, so that alone should tell you everything about mewing in adults. if you really wanna practice good mouth posture, then MSE (if you're narrow, which you most likely are) and then mew when your palate is wide enough. IMO that is the only way you can cause significant change.
Well, expand the palate and then practice good tongue posture. A lot of effort, but a cheap and relatively safe way of looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
It can make a mid tier normie a high tier normie after 3 years. But the problem is that 90% of people that start mewing don’t do it right. They keep their lips apart too often and wake up drooling and don’t keep the back of their tongue up. If everyone did mewing correctly for 3 years we would see very good results. Chewing is very important too. There are studies that prove that the ramus changes its size to avoid the pressure of chewing.
I agree with you partly, but there is literally only one single study that showed this and this study was badly done anyways.

345tgf
:forcedsmile:

mewing helps alot when ut ckmes to breathing, this is biggest benefit i got

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
Including when I’m sleeping.
I've done that, started mewing in early 2016. Intermolar width has increased by >7mm. Mid-face is wider and zygos more prominent. Not much has changed in the lower third.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and .*my*.
I've done that, started mewing in early 2016. Intermolar width has increased by >7mm. Mid-face is wider and zygos more prominent. Not much has changed in the lower third.
how old were you when you started?

7 mm is incredible. You should contact mike mew if your progress is legit and that huge.

Depends on age of course.

Cure cancer, world peace, end poverty, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
nothing i had it on my palate since 14, im 17 and a half now and theres 0 change

Yeah, I doubt much will happen, mewing is apparently the natural posture of the tongue, and I've kept my tongue this way since childhood without knowing how this is called. I also chewed a lot of gum as a kid, ate healthy, exercised, etc. and I still don't have a well developed face.
Genetics are 90% or more responsible for your looks.
Then it's likely you didn't.

Mewing IS legit for 1 thing : stretching skin under the chin.
3+ years mewercoper here, that’s the only change I’ve seen, and it’s minor, but definitely better.
I managed to pull off a disgusting class 2 jawline
I have the same Class 2 jawline jfl

nothing
was mewing since 13

• +1