What will Slaying do to you psychologically?

SwissArms

SwissArms

Silver
So I'm going one way to Philippines one way in a couple weeks and have already arranged to meet foids. Had PIED that I only fixed late year, so before then I only had sex 4 previous times all times were shit could barely get hard etc. Since then I've cut weight, and looking all right 6'1. I plan to have sex with lots of foids, as many as I can.

Could someone tell me what having sex with lots of women to do me psychologically? because there's this foid (pinay) who is living rent free in my head who was into me, but I never made a move and pretty sure she a high notch count now.

Will slaying many girls make not care about her?
What does having sex with many do to you mentally?
How does it go from hardly any slays to many?
Is Op a faggot? No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Lygodactylus
Raise T, make more manly

men used to rape women in wars and it raised their T levels alot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 18418
I’d recommend you don’t slay. Try it out with one girl first for ltr first. Your inexperienced. Unironically should ltr or marry one you really like first since your inexperienced

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I’d recommend you don’t slay. Try it out with one girl first for ltr first. Your inexperienced. Unironically should ltr or marry one you really like first since your inexperienced
i agree. experiencing a ltr is important before slaying

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
You're not a 'slayer' if you have to go to philippines...you're just running jbw

Don't worry it won't do much negatively to you

Your DNA will not get too high standards as it will realize you're subhuman jbwcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, isis_Bleach and enchanted_elixir
Its a good ego boost, my Yubo matches are a good milestone to looksmax further

So I'm going one way to Philippines one way in a couple weeks and have already arranged to meet foids. Had PIED that I only fixed late year, so before then I only had sex 4 previous times all times were shit could barely get hard etc. Since then I've cut weight, and looking all right 6'1. I plan to have sex with lots of foids, as many as I can.

Could someone tell me what having sex with lots of women to do me psychologically? because there's this foid (pinay) who is living rent free in my head who was into me, but I never made a move and pretty sure she a high notch count now.

Will slaying many girls make not care about her?
What does having sex with many do to you mentally?
How does it go from hardly any slays to many?
Is Op a faggot? No
It improves health
Mental and physical
Unless u go for ugly girls or fall for them

Means you’re a normal functioning member of society

your probably going to get STDs and STDs are permanent and cant be removed so once you have it you have it for life

Idk what it does psychologically, But I do know It can't be worse than the mental effects of Not slaying

• +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife