Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Chill at the cabin watching the news

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
I find it funny that i give a fuck about it

• JFL
Reactions: vampmaxxer
i said live didnt i so obviously not
not everyone that goes to war dies, plus either way could get nuked or bombed or smth even if u dont go to a battle field

your not gonna chill boyo ur gonna get drafted and gang raped by Indian super soldiers
Oslo will get nuked and we’ll surrender with the small ass military we have being dependant on the US who would be more preoccupied with defending western Europe; I’d just hide in the meantime

correction: i find it funny that u think i give a fuck about it
ur also getting molested by indian super soldiers

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and asdvek
ur also getting molested by indian super soldiers
I bet ur indian lol

And no, indians are both physically and mentally weak, short, ugly genetic shits. They can't molest anything. If they wanted to rape a woman their pp wouldn't be enough to put it inside a pussy.

• JFL
Oslo will get nuked and we’ll surrender with the small ass military we have being dependant on the US who would be more preoccupied with defending western Europe; I’d just hide in the meantime
high iq move would be to move to sweden and hide behind the arabcels while they protect the country with their suicide vests

Rape

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and vampmaxxer
Only kill foids no matter whos side they are on

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy and vampmaxxer
I bet ur indian lol

And no, indians are both physically and mentally weak, short, ugly genetic shits. They can't molest anything. If they wanted to rape a woman their pp wouldn't be enough to put it inside a pussy.
im a pale white european. My theory is Indians are aliens and they arent showing us their true form

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
im a pale white european. My theory is Indians are aliens and they arent showing us their true form
they are really vicious and strong in reality. An indian that has shown us his true form is @iam good boy

• JFL
It won't happen
WW3 has been a fringe dream since 1946. It came at its height in 1962. We are not any closer now than then. Ukraine is just another regional war like Yugoslavia, and Russia is just a weaker Soviet Union. No way they would risk WW3 unless it was out of pure pride.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • So Sad
Reactions: vampmaxxer
WW3 has been a fringe dream since 1946. It came at its height in 1962. We are not any closer now than then. Ukraine is just another regional war like Yugoslavia, and Russia is just a weaker Soviet Union. No way they would risk WW3 unless it was out of pure pride.
NATO think they are super heroes so it isnt impossible