What will u do if ww3 actually happens?

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
Continue looksmaxxing. I won’t get drafted even if Shit hits the fan. If my city gets bombed, then there was nothing that I could do

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Nothing. Doesn't affect me in any way.

• +1
Reactions: somalicel, Deleted member 3328, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Be conscripted then be deployed in Iran, where i will fall in love with a local Persian girl and then we will both escape to a neutral country.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Dicklet.4.3, RichardSpencel and 3 others
What you mean? You think Finland will fight for US or Iran? We do nothing and grab the popcorn.
No. But your country will become part of the front line. Jfl if you think putin doesn’t have his eyes on Finland

Join the war and kill as many shitskins as possible

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 2854
Be conscripted then be deployed in Iran, where i will fall in love with a local Persian girl and then we will both escape to a neutral country.
US doesn't have conscription. Literally 90% of people who think they would get conscripted are too weak for military anyways. Guys who get tired from running 500m to starbucks think US military needs them lmao

• +1
Reactions: somalicel
I'm a youngcel, jfl, can't get conscripted

No. But your country will become part of the front line. Jfl if you think putin doesn’t have his eyes on Finland
And why would mr. Putin need Finland? We have absolutely nothing Russia would want. We have no big natural resources or anything, Russia has enough timber on their own.
We would just be a stick up in Russias ass.

• +1
use it as an outlet for my psychopathic urges

And why would mr. Putin need Finland? We have absolutely nothing Russia would want. We have no big natural resources or anything, Russia has enough timber on their own.
We would just be a stick up in Russias ass.
To expand Russian influence and increase the buffer zone between Russia and the EU/American aligned countries. Not to mention, Finland can act as an important site for shipbuilding. It’s the same reason why putin took Crimea for himself

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zeta ascended, RichardSpencel, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Get sent to the European front and form a Polish Subhuman Hunting Unit and track down @Pietrosiek

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and TsarTsar444
To expand Russian influence and increase the buffer zone between Russia and the EU/American aligned countries. Not to mention, Finland can act as an important site for shipbuilding. It’s the same reason why putin took Crimea for himself
They'd get 0 ships built in Finnish territory and they know it. Whole finnish strategy in next war is guerrilla warfare, we terrorize the attackers in small groups anywhere and everywhere. I can guarantee you that Kremlin would get blown to pieces, boy.

• +1
use it as an outlet for my psychopathic urges
Cope, you'd get rapeld by third-world low inhibition sand niggers, you'd to be to high inhibition to reload ur gun

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
They'd get 0 ships built in Finnish territory and they know it. Whole finnish strategy in next war is guerrilla warfare, we terrorize the attackers in small groups anywhere and everywhere. I can guarantee you that Kremlin would get blown to pieces, boy.
Come on son you know it’s cope. They would rush Finland and take it over quickly. There will be an insurgency but they’ll try and hold it for sure

• WTF
Reactions: BigBiceps
US doesn't have conscription. Literally 90% of people who think they would get conscripted are too weak for military anyways. Guys who get tired from running 500m to starbucks think US military needs them lmao
Pretty sure in an all-out war scenario they would introduce the draft. Even if 60% or so of the adult male population is fat, the remaining 40% of healthy adult men still account for over 50M people.

And I don't live in the US, but my country is probably the biggest US ally who would almost certainly join any future conflict

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Pretty sure in an all-out war scenario they would introduce the draft. Even if 60% or so of the adult male population is fat, the remaining 40% of healthy adult men still account for over 50M people.

And I don't live in the US, but my country is probably the biggest US ally who would almost certainly join any future conflict
Do u live in uk?
you dont know me
Ur on this forum, therefore I know enough.

My question to you is.......

Why are you beefing me
Do u live in uk?

Ur on this forum, therefore I know enough.
Why are you attacking my boy tho? He did nothing wrong

Last edited:
Nigga I'm muslim I can dodge the draft cuz its allowed for religious reasons. The U.S draft cant force muslims to kill other muslims in a war they started.

If this longheld rule isnt counted (like Muhammad Ali wasn't counted but that was Vietnam) I'd enlist and smoke weed all day with the platoon then eventually eat napalm and get my 99 virgins in allah's kingdom fym

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Us men have nothing to fight for

What were going to give our lives for a society that hates men, people who have betrayed millineal men, while the women cheat on us with gigachad?

Ritalincel

Attachments

• 356363b47e595af13b4e32bd2d121d47.gif
    356363b47e595af13b4e32bd2d121d47.gif
    54.4 KB · Views: 0
I'll move to a neutral region. I have no interest in fighting for either side

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Ww3 would probaly would be nucelar so i would die. If it isen't my daily life would't change much .

do my part as a goym and die for Israel

What you mean? You think Finland will fight for US or Iran? We do nothing and grab the popcorn.
Lucky you, living in a neutral country that isn't completely retarded. My ass would be getting drafted for sure if WW3 broke loose.

People think the Vietnam draft was bad... if the US were to get into a conflict where China or Russia was on the battlefield pretty much every able bodied man in the US would be drafted.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
It's already going on

you dont know me

No but I know low inhib sand niggers teyh don't fuck around they will make you their prison bitch

Lucky you, living in a neutral country that isn't completely retarded. My ass would be getting drafted for sure if WW3 broke loose.

People think the Vietnam draft was bad... if the US were to get into a conflict where China or Russia was on the battlefield pretty much every able bodied man in the US would be drafted.
Thing is though, Russia and China don't care about Iran enough to consider a war with US. War with US and Russia would result in absolute nuclear holocaust and both sides are well aware. It would be just Iran vs US, on worst scenario North Korea would maybe get involved too, if they were stupid enough. In case of war, US would literally demolish Iran. Defence budget of Iran is mere 19.6 billion while US defence budget is staggering 686.1 billion.

• +1
Reactions: somalicel and hebbewem
I would do many things

Thing is though, Russia and China don't care about Iran enough to consider a war with US. War with US and Russia would result in absolute nuclear holocaust and both sides are well aware. It would be just Iran vs US, on worst scenario North Korea would maybe get involved too, if they were stupid enough. In case of war, US would literally demolish Iran. Defence budget of Iran is mere 19.6 billion while US defence budget is staggering 686.1 billion.
Usa won't demolish Iran, you underestimate the country. Iran can easily take control of the straits of Hormuz where 20% of the worlds oil passes and strike Europe with a big economic crisis, also they could easily bomb the biggest oil refinery in Saudi Arabia. Iran has the best trained officers in asymmetric warfare which has proven to be the best to fight much tougher opponents. Also they have heavily invested in s400 systems from Russia the past decade so they will have a descent air defense. Iran is also a united and big country and nothing like Iraq, so there wouldn't be any backstabbing happening, a land invasion would be impossible in practice. Also Iran has proxies everywhere in the middle east and they will decimate US holdings everywhere and their allies. There is a reason USA never attacked Iran for 50 years while it without any thinking invaded other middle eastern countries

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787