What will you buy when you make it

yue

yue

Exponent
Surely you are grinding and hustling for something worthwhile?

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, kebab, deepfuckingvalue and 2 others
I’m gonna buy a ticket to be at ur downfall

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Infinite, aleksander and 16 others
i will pay an scort:aheago::aheago::aheago:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: belisa14, aleksander, Deleted member 51781 and 2 others
a house

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Seth Walsh, kebab, rand anon and 4 others
I already have a house, nice car, clothes and other materialistic things but I would like to buy some super cars in future :love:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AngryShortMale, aleksander, Zonar and 1 other person
i will buy manga

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexBrown84, m0ss26 and mogstars
ill buy a top story apartment. a 4k tv screen with a computer tower connected to it. and ill also buy cocaine

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, Alt Number 3 and PsychoDsk
10 fleshlights obviously

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, heightmaxxing, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
a beach house in the canary islands

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 51781
slaves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, sub5faliure, ferdaboybenny and 2 others
Your mom and sister

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, sub5faliure, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Pay my parents debt, retire them, start sourcing my food from farmers rather than supermarkets, and I will get my family on a biohacking routine.

After that I will live below my means and develop myself mentally & physically and pursue my passions.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, 3-D and rand anon
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AngryShortMale and ferdaboybenny
Will Bryan Johnson max & optimise lifestyle in alignment with health. A few other nice toys too.

A GT3 RS. (I don’t own a car atm)

• Love it
Reactions: AngryShortMale
Cute petite asians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41371 and ferdaboybenny
nice ass villa , g63 wagon , travel the world , another g 63 , trimaxx ccw + cheekbone implants

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
bimax

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad, latincell95 and the next o'pry
5kg of fentanyl

• Love it
Reactions: The Antichrist
A piece of land for my satanic cult.

House, then travel

hmmmm

i’ll probably go on a world odyssey then buy a flat in kuala lumpur and chill all day with my chinese wife haha

hmmmm

i’ll probably go on a world odyssey then buy a flat in kuala lumpur and chill all day with my chinese wife haha
When u realize @AlexBrown84 has already done all of this 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
fortnite vbucks

-blonde haired failure
4D004B19 AA52 405B 9CB1 DB422F535C8F

Eppley Jaw Implants, bimaxx, and hair transplant

Give me recommendations, I liked the climber Vinland and Kingdom most so far
Berserk, vagabond, tomodachi game, juujika no rokunin. Read these ones first I would say. What is youre favourite genre then I can give you more

A big fat black realistic spunking dildo suction cup cock

Berserk, vagabond, tomodachi game, juujika no rokunin. Read these ones first I would say. What is youre favourite genre then I can give you more
I’ve watched tomadachi game thought it was shit and I thought berserk was good but overrated. Vagabond is on my list too. I like seinen ig and I really hate female characters (for the most part, not all) idk I don’t really discriminate too much by genre i just won’t read romance/slice of life. Kingdom and Vinland are war based with characteristic focus and the climber is about loneliness and achieving goals n shit and those were my favs. I like badass characters that can be relatable ig.

I’ve watched tomadachi game thought it was shit and I thought berserk was good but overrated. Vagabond is on my list too. I like seinen ig and I really hate female characters (for the most part, not all) idk I don’t really discriminate too much by genre i just won’t read romance/slice of life. Kingdom and Vinland are war based with characteristic focus and the climber is about loneliness and achieving goals n shit and those were my favs. I like badass characters that can be relatable ig.
How can you think tomodachi game is shit hahahaha. I have read the manga and completed it yesterdaay and I really liked it. Maybe different taste I guess. You should start vagabond today. It is a fucking masterpiece ngl

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Honey Badger SBR

IMG 1038

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Deleted member 51465 and latincell95
I would buy a big house in a forest, far away from everything, I would dedicate myself to read and to live writing things.

I like the idea that Theodore John Kaczynsk had of going far away to the forest to be a hermit, but of course, I wouldn't do the crazy things he wrote and all the rest that you know.

• +1
Reactions: yue
JFL at all these niggers in the comments thinking they will be able to travel the world. LOL theres gonna happen a nuclear war in 2025 you fucking retards you are all going to die

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale