What women actually want

G

greycel

Banned
yes yes, I know many of these threads have already been made but I’ll make one that includes all the correct information, because most people here truly don’t know..

To be attractive for women I figured it out, it’s not this PSL bullshit, it’s:

Good skin: even skin colour with no hyperpigmentation with good undertones, but most importantly acne-free. As you get older, you will see people around you start being impacted by wrinkles, prolonged exposure to UV rays, loss of collagen. Start now and watch how your competition starts dropping like flies.

Good harmony: how easy are you to look at.. I cracked the code for this. If you have searched enough you would know that people say you want to fix your falios and not really go out of your way to make halos. This is however wrong. You want to hardmaxx and softmaxx fix your falios, but only softmaxx find halos. Don’t turn into salludon as firstly that’s expensive, not sustainable, but also he looks uncanny because he tried to make himself look better through surgery which ruined his harmony and he looks like he had surgery to the average person. Instead, do softmaxxes such as thicker eyebrows, longer eyelashes, better skin, working out, taking supplements for undertones etc; to get halos. You need to come to terms with the fact that you have a looks ceiling and you SHOULD NEVER TRY TESTING YOUR LUCK GOING BEYOND, as it will not only make you have less appeal to the majority of women by looking uncanny, but you will waste your time, money and potential “trying to look better” but end up overall worse. Don’t let greed make you make mistakes. It’s the same as cashing out when you have reached your target goal (for my tradingcels out there <3). Most people’s looks ceiling are high enough that looks should not be a problem compared to other people (remember that you are always competing with other people when it comes to looks, it’s all relative), as most people (99+%) have not maxed out themselves, so this will make you look the best human version of yourself… I.e. harmony

Thick eyebrows: and good contrast (eye colour or skin with dark eyebrows)… this will ALWAYS make you look better (eyes can drastically be improved just by thick eyebrows with good shape - neutral/slight positive) so start taking some cold pressed, Jamaican black castor oil. Stay away from minoxidil as it has been shown to reduce collagen and destroy fat pads. You don’t want to destroy fat pads around eyes. Also with latisse. If you are scared of getting castor oil in your eyelashes (which if you are doing, use the eyelash brush and minimal castor oil), then start taking MSM. It has made me many shades lighter but it depletes metals so you’ll need to supplement some and you should only take a certain amount daily. It has made eyelashes thicker and longer. Let me know in the replies if you want me to tell you the MSM guide. P.s. it also grows thicker hair and makes my skin better

Good grooming: good hairstyle that works with your face, nicely cut fingernails, nice beard or stubble shape, nice skin, smell nice with good perfume and apply Vaseline after for longer performance. Find good clothes that suit not only your looks but your vibe…

which brings me to:

Mature, funny, but dark personality with a good soul: don’t believe guys who say be NT because firstly that’s too vague and also you don’t want to be the talkative, open guy who is pretty common to find. You want to incite a deeper attraction from the girl/woman. Also women want a guy who is unique and this will make you simultaneously more unique and more respected by not only women but men too
This is arguably the second most important thing here other than harmony, as if you play your cards right, the woman will always think of you and long to talk with you. However, this is the most important thing for your life. I will make a thread on this so wait for it. This will genuinely be the most impactful thread on this forum, ever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, Vidales, Sub0 and 15 others
Let me know in the replies if you want me to tell you the MSM guide. P.s. it also grows thicker hair and makes my skin better
Yep, does it affect your limbal rings, does it make hair lighter?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Mature, funny, but dark personality with a good soul: don’t believe guys who say be NT because firstly that’s too vague and also you don’t want to be the talkative, open guy who is pretty common to find. You want to incite a deeper attraction from the girl/woman. Also women want a guy who is unique and this will make you simultaneously more unique and more respected by not only women but men too
This is arguably the second most important thing here other than harmony, as if you play your cards right, the woman will always think of you and long to talk with you. However, this is the most important thing for your life. I will make a thread on this so wait for it. This will genuinely be the most impactful thread on this forum, ever.
Waiting for this actually, from my experience I have trouble going from small talk acquaintances / friends stage to deep relations. Some guys are able create this feeling in a girl that she has known you for a long time even though they been talking for 10 minutes

Last edited:
  • +1
yes yes, I know many of these threads have already been made but I’ll make one that includes all the correct information, because most people here truly don’t know..

Good skin: even skin colour with no hyperpigmentation with good undertones, but most importantly acne-free. As you get older, you will see people around you start being impacted by wrinkles, prolonged exposure to UV rays, loss of collagen. Start now and watch how your competition starts dropping like flies.

Good harmony: how easy are you to look at.. I cracked the code for this. If you have searched enough you would know that people say you want to fix your falios and not really go out of your way to make halos. This is however wrong. You want to hardmaxx and softmaxx fix your falios, but only softmaxx find halos. Don’t turn into salludon as firstly that’s expensive, not sustainable, but also he looks uncanny because he tried to make himself look better through surgery which ruined his harmony and he looks like he had surgery to the average person. Instead, do softmaxxes such as thicker eyebrows, longer eyelashes, better skin, working out, taking supplements for undertones etc; to get halos. You need to come to terms with the fact that you have a looks ceiling and you SHOULD NEVER TRY TESTING YOUR LUCK GOING BEYOND, as it will not only make you have less appeal to the majority of women by looking uncanny, but you will waste your time, money and potential “trying to look better” but end up overall worse. Don’t let greed make you make mistakes. It’s the same as cashing out when you have reached your target goal (for my tradingcels out there <3). Most people’s looks ceiling are high enough that looks should not be a problem compared to other people (remember that you are always competing with other people when it comes to looks, it’s all relative), as most people (99+%) have not maxed out themselves, so this will make you look the best human version of yourself… I.e. harmony

Thick eyebrows: and good contrast (eye colour or skin with dark eyebrows)… this will ALWAYS make you look better (eyes can drastically be improved just by thick eyebrows with good shape - neutral/slight positive) so start taking some cold pressed, Jamaican black castor oil. Stay away from minoxidil as it has been shown to reduce collagen and destroy fat pads. You don’t want to destroy fat pads around eyes. Also with latisse. If you are scared of getting castor oil in your eyelashes (which if you are doing, use the eyelash brush and minimal castor oil), then start taking MSM. It has made me many shades lighter but it depletes metals so you’ll need to supplement some and you should only take a certain amount daily. It has made eyelashes thicker and longer. Let me know in the replies if you want me to tell you the MSM guide. P.s. it also grows thicker hair and makes my skin better

Good grooming: good hairstyle that works with your face, nicely cut fingernails, nice beard or stubble shape, nice skin, smell nice with good perfume and apply Vaseline after for longer performance. Find good clothes that suit not only your looks but your vibe…

which brings me to:

12FC7028 49CF 4091 BA3E 181C0EE43675

Tell me why called him Harmony god

cope

this is what women want

DDF7

• +1
Reactions: jingodelutscher
View attachment 2366580
Tell me why called him Harmony god
He’s got better features than delon but one guy is the king of watt pad and the other guy has been thirsted over by GENERATIONS of women for 30+yrs lmao
A girl could have been born when delon was being thirsted over in his first film and she would grow up and thirst over him when she turns 15, have a child, and the child grows up 15 years later, thirsts over delon
There’s a proverb that exists in countries stretching from Turkey all the way to Russia and even Brazil: look at screenshots

Highest appeal of all time.

Attachments

• 99EE2F57-C26D-42B5-B4C9-B45F0A6A3D8B.png
    99EE2F57-C26D-42B5-B4C9-B45F0A6A3D8B.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 522F9182-1211-4609-93E6-682A2D260DB5.png
    522F9182-1211-4609-93E6-682A2D260DB5.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369

which brings me to:

Don’t forget 6’4+

• Hmm...
Water.

Looks ceiling is going to become more important as blackpill continues to go mainstream.

Water.

Looks ceiling is going to become more important as blackpill continues to go mainstream.
Cope. Most people don’t have the determination to looksmax and do it consistently. Also most people won’t have the time, money, patience or knowledge (not everyone will know everything) to improve. People also have different priorities in life, and some just won’t care about improving their looks or trying to get women.

He’s got better features than delon but one guy is the king of watt pad and the other guy has been thirsted over by GENERATIONS of women for 30+yrs lmao
A girl could have been born when delon was being thirsted over in his first film and she would grow up and thirst over him when she turns 15, have a child, and the child grows up 15 years later, thirsts over delon
There’s a proverb that exists in countries stretching from Turkey all the way to Russia and even Brazil: look at screenshots

Highest appeal of all time.

Yes but tell me what makes his harmony so high?

gay indians. org

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
This is good thread anyone who disagrees hasn’t interacted with a woman in years

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

which brings me to:

Tldr: thick dark brows and lashes to look ethnic