What women mean by personality: Anime Main Character

A

autismmaxxer

Banned
This is just a theory so feel to comment your opinion but I think when people talk about personality it is in fact not all about looks but they actually mean personality, just that their image of personality is not subjective but they want you to have anime main character personality.
They want you to be that type of guy who always gets called when the situation seems like a dead end and everyone is about to die, and when you appear everyone is happy and they know that they won because you always win.
They also want you to act like a badboy aka outside of social norms, they want you to be edgy and be able to get away with it when not following rules.
You must everything make seem effortless and try to become untouchable in a certain field.
Watch anime like Tokyo Revengers and study Mikey or
Watch Jujutsu Kaisen and study Gojo,
This is the essence of personality and it can halo you to chad status as a htn imo if you have anime main character personality .

Wrong.

The best and most realistic anime personality for getting women is Araragi from Bakemonogatari. And it is realistic since it is based on a novel and less 2d dimensional in writing.

He is hyper NT and extremely normal in the sense that he talks to women as if they are normal human beings instead of making dumb ass plans or fantasies about them being a potential sexual partner or girlfriend. 99% of interactions men have this on their mind, no one knows how to talk to a woman like an actual human being. I hate you autists with a passion, but also love you guys.

• Love it
Reactions: autismmaxxer
Wrong.

The best and most realistic anime personality for getting women is Araragi from Bakemonogatari. And it is realistic since it is based on a novel and less 2d dimensional in writing.

He is hyper NT and extremely normal in the sense that he talks to women as if they are normal human beings instead of making dumb ass plans or fantasies about them being a potential sexual partner or girlfriend. 99% of interactions men have this on their mind, no one knows how to talk to a woman like an actual human being. I hate you autists with a passion, but also love you guys.
first off fuck you for hating autists I didnt choose this shit you bitch ass and second off all thanks for the anime recommendation bhai I will definitely watch :p

first off fuck you for hating autists I didnt choose this shit you bitch ass and second off all thanks for the anime recommendation bhai I will definitely watch :p
I am also autistic though but I have learend to be NT like high functioning psychopaths do. You can watch for personality inspo, women love to talk to him

• Woah
Reactions: autismmaxxer
I am also autistic though but I have learend to be NT like high functioning psychopaths do.
How can I learn this? I have such a fucking awful personality people hate me both on online forums and irl jfc or at least they dont really like talking to me
You can watch for personality inspo, women love to talk to him
talk to him in the anime or what do you mean? cause by personality i was referring more to characters who irl women are simping for

How can I learn this? I have such a fucking awful personality people hate me both on online forums and irl jfc or at least they dont really like talking to me

talk to him in the anime or what do you mean? cause by personality i was referring more to characters who irl women are simping for
I already explained it to you. If you can talk normally to a woman that is what they simp for. Women are sensitive and have more activity and interconnectivity between hemispheres than men they understand details and have an intuitive social understanding that is subtle which men don't have access to. They can in a sense quite literally feel what you are thinking about.

So the key is stop thinking about anything related to sex, getting a gf or anything of that nature and talk to them in the same way you are talking to me right now.

it doesn't matter what you talk about with them, you can talk about the weather, it is a bonding ritual for them and they release oxytocing by talking. It doesn't matter how mundane, simple and trivial the conversation is. Talking is drugs to them

I already explained it to you. If you can talk normally to a woman that is what they simp for. Women are sensitive and have more activity and interconnectivity between hemispheres than men they understand details and have an intuitive social understanding that is subtle which men don't have access to. They can in a sense quite literally feel what you are thinking about.

So the key is stop thinking about anything related to sex, getting a gf or anything of that nature and talk to them in the same way you are talking to me right now.
woah bro I never thought about it this way ngl :O you seem to be quite high iq, may I ask how/where you learned this?