What women want and why status is so important.

Manana

Manana

Gold
I just read a comment that foids only want guys that other foids want; and I'm inclined to agree and elaborate.

Women follow trends in dating because most of them have low to non-existent sex drive.

That's also a reason they only want chads or need emotional connection and/or manipulation to orgasm. It's because their orgasm is completely irrelevant biologically, but in this world it's the reason millions of families fall apart:lul:

Overall low sex drive levels are the reason status is so important, if lots of women want a guy, he becomes desirable by default, regerdless of his realistic genetic quality.

So basically only being chad guarantees that most foids will want you (since you have to fill out endless norms to attract anyone with low sex drive), therefore even those who are almost asexual will; just to follow the trend and blend in.

Some foids (and I suspect it's around 20%) are borderline to fully asexual, they are lost in dating like aspies are lost in normal social situations. So they adapt the same way, by mimicking others in an attempt to fit in. But unlike aspies, foids are experts at acting as they have acted to better their position in the world since the first pussy appeared.

Another very important variable is competition amongst women. That is one of the last remaining reasons in dating because of which women initiate. Along with of course their lust/need for chads. So ideally you can get in a situation where 1 woman wants you and talks about you to her friends, to which a normal friend response would be happiness or encouragement. However foids can only feel anger and jelousy at this moment, and can't wait at a chance to win that guy over. Never forget that foids are in a constant battle of attractivness.
I suspect that's how a lot of normies gain chad status. After a whole friend group lusts over 1 guy, he is guaranteed to have wider appeal and status. If he fucks one, he will fuck another and the cycle continues. So, you are just one dysfunctional foid friend group competing over you away from chad treatment.

It's because the status of women in their hierarchy (and in the world) is completely and utterly controled by their attractivness; actually by their SMV. It's our last levarage point and the ultimate irony, womens' whole worth is centered around who can get a better guy. Or sometimes a random guy who becomes a lucky center of foids' battle for power.

I'd like to point out the importance of popularity for younger generations. It brings status. And since foids are borderline asexual, status means much more to them than you think.

So this is a loophole youngcells can try to exploit. Work on your status, get to know a lot of people, be outgoing, reject girls, etc. You might build up some status regardless of your looks level and slay above your paygrade.

Because foids don't know what they want (except for chads), most of them never will, they will just follow advice/trends endlessly ; and being somewhat popular/high status guarantees some foids will like you. And as we established already, the chain reaction starts.

Most of us know a normie who has unexplained status and slays like a chad. And we hate him.

• JFL
Reactions: stamaster21
Sleep Yawn GIF

• JFL
Reactions: sub3cel and murdah
TLDR preselection theory is legit and women are braindead cattle that follow the herd nothing new

• +1
Reactions: Absi
I just read a comment that foids only want guys that other foids want; and I'm inclined to agree and elaborate.
Women want CHAD
Chad is obviously liked by multiple women becuase hes sexually attractive to them.

Go take an ugly dude and tell a woman he has multiple girls simping for him... guess what, she says "not me!"

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21, sub3cel, Absi and 2 others
Women want CHAD
Chad is obviously liked by multiple women becuase hes sexually attractive to them.

Go take an ugly dude and tell a woman he has multiple girls simping for him... guess what, she says "not me!"
It doesn't apply to subhumans. But normies can definitely get away with it, and they do. It's the reason some slay like chads.

It doesn't apply to subhumans. But normies can definitely get away with it, and they do. It's the reason some slay like chads.
No dude, its simply that they are low inhib and approach a shit ton of chicks

• +1
Reactions: Absi and denthegodking
Women follow trends in dating because most of them have low to non-existent sex drive.
idk where you're getting this shit lol. sure isn't what I've seen

Ultra turbo coping going on in this thread. Yes yes, keep coping with the insane idea that women hate sex and have low sex drives.

She will hate sex when you LTR/marry her and she has been through 50-100+ well endowed chads before you came into the picture.

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21, borismonster and silencio
longest wway to say you've never had sex

• JFL
Reactions: sub3cel
Women want CHAD

thank you for cutting through the bullshit, women like men who are attractive their not flocking to a small pool of desired men because other women do, they do it because they want to fuck said attractive man. This status talk is cope.

Ultra turbo coping going on in this thread. Yes yes, keep coping with the insane idea that women hate sex and have low sex drives.

She will hate sex when you LTR/marry her and she has been through 50-100+ well endowed chads before you came into the picture.
insane women love sex and fucking, aka FUCKING sexually attractive men. The cope with this post in insane. This is what men say to make themselves feel better, with all this bullshit talk how you need to make women feel emotionally stimuated and feel safe etc before you can get sex. This coping to the max, go to any club or bar women are literally fucking chads/tyrones after talking to those said men for 5-10 minutes.
Some are inviting chads from dating apps to their place to fuck them and cook them dinner, and this isnt something RARE, sexually attractive men have this happen to them on the regular.

When women say thats not all women, their bullshitting 85-95 percent of women are doing it.Women lie because they need their future beta providers to see them as wholesome else the fantasy is ruined, and said man may not marry them or become a step-father to her children. This is happening even ore now with advancment in tech and dating apps and online dating.

SO much so the government has now put these common law marriage laws, that if you date a single mother for a number of years or if her children depend on you, the government can force you to pay child-support, or event ake your home or car and give it to said women. The government can also take stocks,bonds and investments and transfer it to said women and her children. NOTE this is a women your not married to. The government has now even stated the family courts can force child-support if you acted in a FATHER role for the child.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_