What workout plan is best to increase high Testosterone ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
5X5 program or Push Pull Leg's 2x a week ?

Which one is ideal for increasing the most testosterone ?

Why do you think workout increases testosterone in the first place? If anything, you'll spend your free test on repairing the damage to your muscle.
An increasing number of investigative research studies point to participation in endurance exercise training as having significant detrimental effects upon reproductive hormonal profiles in men. Specifically, men chronically exposed to this type of exercise training exhibit persistently reduced basal (resting-state) free and total testosterone concentrations without concurrent LH elevations. Men displaying these symptoms have been deemed to exhibit the "exercise-hypogonadal male condition".

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Skywalker, ItsOverCel and 1 other person
Why do you think workout increases testosterone in the first place? If anything, you'll spend your free test on repairing the damage to your muscle.
An increasing number of investigative research studies point to participation in endurance exercise training as having significant detrimental effects upon reproductive hormonal profiles in men. Specifically, men chronically exposed to this type of exercise training exhibit persistently reduced basal (resting-state) free and total testosterone concentrations without concurrent LH elevations. Men displaying these symptoms have been deemed to exhibit the "exercise-hypogonadal male condition".
so exercise is not healthy?

so exercise is not healthy?
If you believe manual labor is unhealthy, I don't see a reason why exercise would be different. If anything, people who exercise strain themselves even harder.

• +1
Reactions: Fforsaken_11, zharupodrugu and autistic_tendencies
If you believe manual labor is unhealthy, I don't see a reason why exercise would be different. If anything, people who exercise strain themselves even harder.
sedentary life doesnt sound healthy either

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
  • +1
Reactions: Fforsaken_11
Just go for a brisk walk

Only incels are spotted in the gym lmfao at your life one cage box to the other

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Fforsaken_11 and Skywalker
Just go for a brisk walk

bozo your an incel, all of u are fuckin brainwashed and jealous that 99% of the old ladys at the gym lateral raisin 1lbs look better than u. Everyone on this forum has a jizz wall cuz yall are fuckin sad and have no friends to answer ur question @Bonesbonesbonesbone depends what u like i prefer like machines in my example with obvious free machines but if u really like free do 5x5 it builds strength. I would say run 5x5 for 2 months then switch to upper/lower as it has more rest days which is WAY better for hypertrophy and then if u wan switch to PPL cuz less vol

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
bozo your an incel, all of u are fuckin brainwashed and jealous that 99% of the old ladys at the gym lateral raisin 1lbs look better than u. Everyone on this forum has a jizz wall cuz yall are fuckin sad and have no friends to answer ur question @Bonesbonesbonesbone depends what u like i prefer like machines in my example with obvious free machines but if u really like free do 5x5 it builds strength. I would say run 5x5 for 2 months then switch to upper/lower as it has more rest days which is WAY better for hypertrophy and then if u wan switch to PPL cuz less vol
if natty first two year's of natural lifting dedicate it to purely hypertrophy and once you reach 3rd year of lifting as a natty train it to strength since the gain's are almost non-existent to your overall physique and with all that muscle mass achieved you now have a much larger potential to build much more strength then if you did strength training for the first two year's.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, autistic_tendencies and 5.5psl
If anything, you'll spend your free test on repairing the damage to your muscle.
So for what we all should use our free test bro ??
Investing in only fans ? :love:

if natty first two year's of natural lifting dedicate it to purely hypertrophy and once you reach 3rd year of lifting as a natty train it to strength since the gain's are almost non-existent to your overall physique and with all that muscle mass achieved you now have a much larger potential to build much more strength then if you did strength training for the first two year's.
You are done with 90% of your gains after 2 years of being natty
If you follow muh strength or hypertrophy program doesn't matter you will gain muscle either way

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
You are done with 90% of your gains after 2 years of being natty
If you follow muh strength or hypertrophy program doesn't matter you will gain muscle either way
no, you are not. Most gym goers wont succeed and gain 90% of natty limit even within 4 years. If it wouldve been true there would be a lot more jacked dudes but u rarely see people IRL 22+ FFMI.
Labor is unhealthy. Physical activity should exist in human life but to some degree. Exercise wont strain average gymgoer, people usually dont train that hard. Its professional sport where things become unhealthy.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and 5.5psl
no, you are not. Most gym goers wont succeed and gain 90% of natty limit even within 4 years. If it wouldve been true there would be a lot more jacked dudes but u rarely see people IRL 22+ FFMI.

Labor is unhealthy. Physical activity should exist in human life but to some degree. Exercise wont strain average gymgoer, people usually dont train that hard. Its professional sport where things become unhealthy.
I mean if you train right and most importantly consistently you will find that you don't have much gains after 2 years

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, ItsOverCel and Bonesbonesbonesbone
cutting is also easier than bulking.
idk i dont rlly care about being that muscular i just want a 6 pack visible abs when not flexing it and even visible when sitting on a chair

idk i dont rlly care about being that muscular i just want a 6 pack visible abs when not flexing it and even visible when sitting on a chair
that's what I had during my first year of training and it wasn't a good look, but it's good to get there because once you've had abs for a while it stops being a novelty and you can focus on building size because you know what's underneath.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
that's what I had during my first year of training and it wasn't a good look, but it's good to get there because once you've had abs for a while it stops being a novelty and you can focus on building size because you know what's underneath.
i might have to take roids bro....

but 15% bf and big muscles or 10% and smaller muscles ????

i might have to take roids bro....

but 15% bf and big muscles or 10% and smaller muscles ????
you don't need them for that look.

you can keep a decent amount of size naturally around 12%, near 10% it starts to deflate really badly but it varies from person to person, some start to deflate at a higher percentage.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Bonesbonesbonesbone

you can keep a decent amount of size naturally around 12%, near 10% it starts to deflate really badly but it varies from person to person, some start to deflate at a higher percentage.
335921814_249902604038073_6862671570593090996_n.jpg
how's my untrained base

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I mean if you train right and most importantly consistently you will find that you don't have much gains after 2 years
if u are natty most likely u wont. Look up Natural Hypertrophy, Alex Leonidas and GVS. They still learn something each yeaer and have some progress. Its long ass process to find whats work best for u specifically.
i doubt it possible while sitting. 6 pack is easy to obtain if u have right genetics.

depend on bone size. Ectomorphs can easily maintain 10% while for endo it is a living hell.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Skywalker and 5.5psl
yep name checks out..i suggest you drop the rest of the name after the letter c though :feelskek:

5X5 program or Push Pull Leg's 2x a week ?

Which one is ideal for increasing the most testosterone ?