What works best for fixing dark/discolored lips?

Its a vitamin defficiency or u smoke, theres a vid of Dr. Berg about it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen
I do not know if you can get it (legal in the U.S. as a prescription, illegal in Europe) but hydroquinone works, and it works 100%. I know because I just used it to lighten my lips to pink. I have a prescription for it because I had hyperpigmentation and scarring, and hydroquinone blocks melanin. I tried it on my lips which were dark, and it turned them pink within a few days of applying. If you can't get the prescription level (6% which is what I have) try the over the counter skin whitening creams with hydroquinone. It's not a strong, and will probably take longer to work.

I do not know if you can get it (legal in the U.S. as a prescription, illegal in Europe) but hydroquinone works, and it works 100%. I know because I just used it to lighten my lips to pink. I have a prescription for it because I had hyperpigmentation and scarring, and hydroquinone blocks melanin. I tried it on my lips which were dark, and it turned them pink within a few days of applying. If you can't get the prescription level (6% which is what I have) try the over the counter skin whitening creams with hydroquinone. It's not a strong, and will probably take longer to work.
I’m sure I can get “prescription” level hydroquinone somewhere online. Even though I’m dark skin actually fine with my tone. But if it helps with scarring and lips. It’s definitely something I want to try. Would you be able to PM me some before and after pics?

I would, but I don't know if I have "before" pics. Like I was using it to get rid of some scars and was like "what the hell", and put it on my lips. It really does work, my lips are nice and pink now and before they were darker. Would pics of pink lips now help?

EDIT:

Just googled it and found pics of before and after.

main-qimg-d8085a94cb5292cc48cea2bc4ac9bdb5.webp

Upper-Lip-Darkening-Melasma-Q-Switched-Lasers-Hydroquinone-67049-51yo-Caucasian-Female-BeforeandAfter-Updated-FitzpatrickSkinType3-MonkSkinToneScale3.png

I don't think the laser treatment (above) is necessary. My lips turned out like that just by the Hydroquinone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen
Pics or cope

Uhh...dude, it's not cope. Just google "hydroquinone" and "lips" and you will see plenty of images.