What would Barrett look like if he grew up in a black village

LeonidasGui

LeonidasGui

Kraken
without knowing modeling skin care hygiene etc

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and sportsmogger

without knowing modeling skin care hygiene etc

Mostly the same. I don't get the barrett hype tho, you new users never have even seen what kind of aesthetic users used to visit these very forums. I joined myself, because I saw a picture of Orb, and I got so motivated to look like him. I'm not gonna dig up the video of him rn, but the collagen he had was insane. Made me get really obsessed with looksmaxxing for a while and got some good results, now I've been slacking ngl.

Mostly the same. I don't get the barrett hype tho, you new users never have even seen what kind of aesthetic users used to visit these very forums. I joined myself, because I saw a picture of Orb, and I got so motivated to look like him. I'm not gonna dig up the video of him rn, but the collagen he had was insane. Made me get really obsessed with looksmaxxing for a while and got some good results, now I've been slacking
Cope these people have nowhere near development as Barrett

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and lilith
Doesn’t mog in literally anything lol look at that subhuman lower 3rd
You have no eye for aesthetics, then. Ask any girl who mogs, Barrett or that guy. Also the fact that he actually looksmaxxed to that result is motivating af.

You guys need psecription glasses. Could make a statue of that guys aesthetics.
Screenshot 2024 02 20 at 44532PM
I am going to dip his jaw into some sauce like its a Dorito

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, gonion wanter, Glerforpus and 1 other person
He had to go to Thailand to find girls so it's safe to say he doesn't mog
Mogs hard af. Back then the forums were just too blackpilled. In 2019 when I joined the forums were blackpilled, but that guy was around like 2015. If Barrett had browsed 2015 lookism, he would've been so blackpilled he would've had to go to Kerala slums to slay. Guys felt like they had to be perfect to slay, now these new dudes just say ''be NT'' and they think Travis Scott is a looker.

View attachment 2757453I am going to dip his jaw into some sauce like its a Dorito
Classic prettyboy. Who's dating Barbara Palvin? That little boy.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Mogs hard af. Back then the forums were just too blackpilled. In 2019 when I joined the forums were blackpilled, but that guy was around like 2015. If Barrett had browsed 2015 lookism, he would've been so blackpilled he would've had to go to Kerala slums to slay. Guys felt like they had to be perfect to slay, now these new dudes just say ''be NT'' and they think Travis Scott is a looker.
View attachment 2757465

Classic prettyboy. Who's dating Barbara Palvin? That little boy.
Stfu retard stop coping Barrett was slaying in school and already fucked models at age 14

I'm pretty sure he's gay or at least bi
No lol he got married for publicity there’s sex tapes and he fucked girls on rooftops and beaches he said in a vlog

No lol he got married for publicity there’s sex tapes and he fucked girls on rooftops and beaches he said in a vlog
Would you get married with a man for publicity? I just googled it, and he's gay for sure.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Would you get married with a man for publicity? I just googled it, and he's gay for sure.
Bc Barrett is narcy and loves attention and he isn’t gay if he fucked girls his entire life

Barrett is a loser and so is Orb, they're both autistic with BDD @BigBiceps @LeonidasGui