What would white people listen to without black people?

@shizuku11111 Thank black people for giving you music.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and nword49
JFL at the nigger copers in this thread. As a white man crickets and banjos are all I need. Fuck all that nonsense nigger music JFL at you jiggaboos for thinking you actually did something to contribute to this world other than pick our cotton

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: gribsufer1, yeeyeeslayer, sub5c3l and 14 others
White music.

• JFL
Reactions: The False Prophet
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Lynxress, RecessedChinCel and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: atlantean, deadstock, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
doesn’t compare to what black people gave you guys, c’mon…

Do you have any song in mind?

I won't deny that I listen to trap music. It's pretty masculine. But I can see myself without it, whereas I couldn't see myself living without White music.

Beethoven. Bach. Brahms…

FUCK MY BITCH FUCK MY BITCH THESE NIGGAS SO MAD THEY CANT FUCK MY BITCH I BEAT MY BITCH LIKE MY DICK I FUCK MY BITCH MY NAME LIL B FUCK HA IN THE ASS STOLE MY SWAG I BEAT THAT NIGGA ASS LIKE I FUCK MY BITCH

Do you have any song in mind?

I won't deny that I listen to trap music. It's pretty masculine. But I can see myself without it, whereas I couldn't see myself living without White music.

• Love it
Reactions: Lynxress, RecessedChinCel and Madridista
Beethoven. Bach. Brahms…
Yeah but be honest, those genres pale in comparison to the genres black americans created… No one is gonna put Beethoven on in a Club Setting :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, TechnoBoss, nword49 and 2 others
What about Rock and Roll produced by Whites like this?

Good music I agree but rock n roll was created by blacks, and improvised by whites :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Madridista

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, nword49 and murdah
They make the best music out of any racial group
not even, all they make is shit ghetto music, muh hellcat this, muh bbl that.

whites and latinos make better music

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nope, Sny and murdah
Most of my favorite songs aren't even from blacks tbh. Maybe some instruments but if we go that route then 99% of black music doesn't exist either.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and GabachoCopium

you just mad you cant fuck my bitch nigga

• +1
Reactions: nope

Blacks don’t just make rap… I agree that modern rap is shit nowadays but RnB, Early 2000’s rap, and jazz was one of the best scenes of music in all of history.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Most of my favorite songs aren't even from blacks tbh. Maybe some instruments but if we go that route then 99% of black music doesn't exist either.
Whites and blacks 🫱🏻‍🫲🏿

• Woah
Reactions: Sny

I like this song and it was made by Blacks, if I'm not mistaken. It's undeniable Blacks have talent for music, I just wish they didn't write songs that incite violence and chaos.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah and Deleted member 68502

I like this song and it was made by Blacks, if I'm not mistaken. It's undeniable Blacks have talent for music, I just wish they didn't write songs that incite violence and chaos.

I agree. Modern rap is horrendous, but tbh, whites did contribute a lot to the music scene. You guys make great rock n roll and pop

• +1

Is this a reference to the cartle video :feelshah:

• +1
Blacks don’t just make rap… I agree that modern rap is shit nowadays but RnB, Early 2000’s rap, and jazz was one of the best scenes of music in all of history.
i fw early 2000s rnb but that was like 20 YEARS ago innit, african americans dont make any decent music anymore

Is this a reference to the cartle video :feelshah:
Not really. I've known this song ever since I was a child because of Shrek.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Black metal. :chad:

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and murdah
Niggers just sing about tacos and bulls bro, c’mon.
spanish is just a better sounding language, like 90% of the music i listen to isn’t even in english lmao

• +1
No but Jews trying to convince the masses the blacks are literally behind all genres of music is hilarious :lul::lul::lul:

I understand their contributions to blues, rock and specially rap, but I swear one day I came across some article trying to paint blacks as the creators of COUNTRY MUSIC :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

So anyway op, hit me up when a nigger creates something like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Reggaeton was created by blacks.
it was created by mutt puerto ricans, but anyways reggaeton is shit i don’t even listen to that monkey music type shit innit

• +1
No but Jews trying to convince the masses the blacks are literally behind all genres of music is hilarious :lul::lul::lul:

I understand their contributions to blues, rock and specially rap, but I swear one day I came across some article trying to paint blacks as the creators of COUNTRY MUSIC :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

So anyway op, hit me up when a nigger creates something like this

DA JOOS ARE BEHIND EVERYTHING

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend