What would be better to do? Should I buy substances, like Mk, Aromasin for Height right now Or should I just focus on studying/working to get LL?

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Master
I am 15 and 5'6". I grew like an inch in the past few months. I might be stuck under 5'9" which, I think, is a death sentence. If I don't grow up to 5'9", I plan to get LL in the future.

The thing is, I don't know if I should buy the "height substances" like aromasin right now. I do have some money saved up and could buy online but I've seen people say it's cope and shit(Mk, aromasin, etc).

What should I do?

Depends how tall youre expected to be based on genetics. Being short at 15 is not a death sentance and many grow alot after that age.

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
Depends how tall youre expected to be based on genetics. Being short at 15 is not a death sentance and many grow alot after that age.
Yea, you are right but I'm fucking worried. my dad's like 5'4" and my mom's like 5'3". Both lived in a village when they were young(didn't really had good diet) so that would explain why they are short. But I don't really know my estimated height.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw
high dose hgh or LL.

mk and peptides won't save you

• So Sad
Yea, you are right but I'm fucking worried. my dad's like 5'4" and my mom's like 5'3". Both lived in a village when they were young(didn't really had good diet) so that would explain why they are short. But I don't really know my estimated height.
I dont even know if substances work for height but you could assume that you have short genetics. I would definately risk taking something and probably do LL as well later.

I dont even know if substances work for height but you could assume that you have short genetics. I would definately risk taking something and probably do LL as well later.
yeah, sounds like a nice idea but i'm having troubles deciding what to take, Hgh? cost too much and too big of risks. Mk? sure but i believe it's kinda a cope. I do want to buy Aromasin but i don't think it alone would have mcuh effect, it would only make the closing time of my growth plates longer.

Unfortunately, i'm too broke to buy HGH. If I can ask, how much do you think Hgh would cost? on average.
where i live 100IU is about 250$, which is a lot of course if youre going to take like 4-6IU daily, but worth it if u wanna grow

mk677 and aromasin wont have much effect alone, just save up for hgh

• Woah
where i live 100IU is about 250$, which is a lot of course if youre going to take like 4-6IU daily, but worth it if u wanna grow

mk677 and aromasin wont have much effect alone, just save up for hgh
yea, i figured. Could I ask, where you buy them? do you buy them online?

yea, i figured. Could I ask, where you buy them? do you buy them online?
yes, steroid shops online, however you should do your research on what shops are and arent safe, i havent been scammed before but ive heard of people getting scammed or just not getting their package at all

• +1
yes, steroid shops online, however you should do your research on what shops are and arent safe, i havent been scammed before but ive heard of people getting scammed or just not getting their package at all
Thank you. If you don't mind, can you tell me where you buy them? like the specific name.

Thank you. If you don't mind, can you tell me where you buy them? like the specific name.
well i live in sweden, i used to get my test e from a shop called vaxtgaranten.se but theyve been down for a while, try to find a shop thats close to you to avoid customs and taxes as much as possible

• +1
I am 15 and 5'6". I grew like an inch in the past few months. I might be stuck under 5'9" which, I think, is a death sentence. If I don't grow up to 5'9", I plan to get LL in the future.

The thing is, I don't know if I should buy the "height substances" like aromasin right now. I do have some money saved up and could buy online but I've seen people say it's cope and shit(Mk, aromasin, etc).

What should I do?
Get a xray nigga

Imagine wasting money + no height gain + u get a horse from like @SyrianPsycho from the hgh

• +1
well i live in sweden, i used to get my test e from a shop called vaxtgaranten.se but theyve been down for a while, try to find a shop thats close to you to avoid customs and taxes as much as possible
Oh, thank you for the advice man.

• +1
Reactions: dbva

What should I do?
The only thing that gives me hope of growing more is that my dad was 5'6 at 16 and is now 5'10

• Woah

What should I do?
Think the same