What would fix my face ?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Brutal bro
i almost look like the chaddest of chads one, im not even larping. Once i lose bf and finish growing i will look like him. Ded srs

i almost look like the chaddest of chads one, im not even larping. Once i lose bf and finish growing i will look like him. Ded srs

What like my morph lucky cunt tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
yes, there are like 200k people who have seen this site at least, of course some will look like the morph, but human like. i have some nasalabiol folds since i am overweight and my collagen is not that great. but i will hgh and skin max, but riding my bike and exercising in the morning and then will do red light therapy, use tretinoin and aloe vera. Im almost 17, but my face will be done growing at 21. from 16-20 there are big changes in your face, bones get wider, better browridge, cheekbones, wider and longer jaw. After age 21 they harden
yes, there are like 200k people who have seen this site at least, of course some will look like the morph, but human like. i have some nasalabiol folds since i am overweight and my collagen is not that great. but i will hgh and skin max, but riding my bike and exercising in the morning and then will do red light therapy, use tretinoin and aloe vera. Im almost 17, but my face will be done growing at 21. from 16-20 there are big changes in your face, bones get wider, better browridge, cheekbones, wider and longer jaw. After age 21 they harden
So you still have some time left, lose bf and hardmew. Start lifting, you will get attention from your body if you can't from ur face. There are people worse than u who get attention cuz of their body.

nothing, literally

Just fucking EL OH EL if your first looksmaxx isn't to Auschwitzmaxx. If you have never been low bodyfat than you don't actually know your full potential.

lip reduction, nose job, genioplasty + implants. obv lose weight first

Maybe you will look normal once LeFort 27 is invented or something

Dude but my face is subhuman you can't fix subhuman faces tbh
well so what are you doing here if looksmaxxing aint possible

Reincarnationmaxx srsly

Lefort and bimax, eye area decompression cause why not

If you get a lefort 9000 you might be a 1/10 but only if you fraud pics

Try losing weight first