What would HBG need to fix his decession?

SeriousAscension

SeriousAscension

Platinum
I would like to help him but idk how.

• +1
Reactions: detoken and TheGriz
Mate, I will try to make a thread. But here are some photos in the meantime, it is the biggest butcher work I have seen done to a patient. There are a lot of recordings as well, but I am just leaving this first one for now because it takes time to upload them all. Homeoguy wasn't lying in the interview about things she said or did. she is a cruel bitch.

BEFORE AND AFTER COLLAGE 1
BEFORE AND AFTER COLLAGE 2
BEFORE AFTER MIDFACE RATIO UP CLOSE
BEFORE AFTER MIDFACE RATIO WITH DRAWINGS ON KEY POINTS

RECORDING WHEN HOMEOBLOCK APPOINTMENT STARTS (DENTIST STARTS BEHAVING UNPROFESSIONALLY)

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: SeriousAscension, detoken and TheGriz
Mate, I will try to make a thread. But here are some photos in the meantime, it is the biggest butcher work I have seen done to a patient. There are a lot of recordings as well, but I am just leaving this first one for now because it takes time to upload them all. Homeoguy wasn't lying in the interview about things she said or did. she is a cruel bitch.

RECORDING WHEN HOMEOBLOCK APPOINTMENT STARTS (DENTIST STARTS BEHAVING UNPROFESSIONALLY)
Damnnnnnnnn hugeeeeee decension. Tag me when you make the thread I want to help this guy. That is just unacceptable behavior from this Roca doctor

I'm getting angrier rewatching and looking at this fucking shit. Give us the rest of the recordings and pics. I WANT ALL OF IT. The interview as well if you can kept the file of it.

i want this roca to pay for scamming and ruining this innocent guy

• +1
Reactions: detoken

please post the full thread we need to help him. should we start emailing people like dr mew ?

I have a ''potential fix'' for this tbh his face is lon g so what he needs to do is to get a shorter face which is done by ''soft clenching'' (pretty soft you shouldn't feel it) in this area

The reason i think this'll work is because we all know how clenching works, which tighens the masseters pulling the jaw back but if its done moderately/soft force it builds the cheekbones bring them more upwards.

Prime example is Adriana Lima If you see her face from the side view she has recessed chin and short face but her midface is very good including her cheekbones, also when she talks and opens her mouth (to suck my dick) you can see that her teeth contact is like the above picture which prompts me to belive that this could work. ICA to post a video cause im lazy af but please tag me in the threads i wanna help the guy.:feelsbadman:

Oh and a good indicator of the pattern i showed is when your in teeth contact the corner of your eyes should be lifted whcih should help with the teeth contact pattern if its hard to feel like the right one:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: samilves
I have a ''potential fix'' for this tbh his face is lon g so what he needs to do is to get a shorter face which is done by ''soft clenching'' (pretty soft you shouldn't feel it) in this area
View attachment 3023977
The reason i think this'll work is because we all know how clenching works, which tighens the masseters pulling the jaw back but if its done moderately/soft force it builds the cheekbones bring them more upwards.

Prime example is Adriana Lima If you see her face from the side view she has recessed chin and short face but her midface is very good including her cheekbones, also when she talks and opens her mouth (to suck my dick) you can see that her teeth contact is like the above picture which prompts me to belive that this could work. ICA to post a video cause im lazy af but please tag me in the threads i wanna help the guy.:feelsbadman:

Oh and a good indicator of the pattern i showed is when your in teeth contact the corner of your eyes should be lifted whcih should help with the teeth contact pattern if its hard to feel like the right one:View attachment 3023998
he wasn't long before.
i think he has permanent skeletal damage from homeoblock. it made him grow longer bones.

im lazy af but please tag me in the threads i wanna help the guy.:feelsbadman:
I got you, im hoping to get in contact with him though. that would make all of this easier. right now im betting on promoting this case again so doctors like mew can take a look and post it on youtube.

• Love it
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
I got you, im hoping to get in contact with him though. that would make all of this easier. right now im betting on promoting this case again so doctors like mew can take a look and post it on youtube.
Honestly Mike is a JEW tbh tons of reasons, but i belive he will probably capitalize on the situation if it has enough publicity

Honestly Mike is a JEW tbh tons of reasons, but i belive he will probably capitalize on the situation if it has enough publicity

Maybe. I saw his comment from his orthotropics account on the jaw hacks video. he was supporting Ron for slandering homeoblock guy at the start with the little monlogue. mike mew didnt even listen to the part where ron said he scammed homeoguy by lying to him about where his money was going. that hurt his credibility and i caught mew's team deleting instagram comments on the orthotropics page when people were bringing this case up again

Ron was pissed off at homeblock guy because he didn't give him a lot of money when Ron extorted him and homeoblock guy complained to people on the forum that Ron was shady which was the breaking point for ron. he uploaded the interview when homeoblock guy didn't want it anymore but with the slanderous monologue at the start where he just says bs from anger.

It was either homeoguy or roca that got the interview taken down but It's not there anymore, and ron has been quiet since.

Last edited:
i wonder does anybody have mew's email?
check his fb
Maybe. I saw his comment from his orthotropics account on the jaw hacks video. he was supporting Ron for slandering homeoblock guy at the start with the little monlogue. mike mew didnt even listen to the part where ron said he scammed homeoguy by lying to him about where his money was going. that hurt his credibility and i caught mew's team deleting instagram comments on the orthotropics page when people were bringing this case up again

Ron was pissed off at homeblock guy because he didn't give him a lot of money when Ron extorted him and homeoblock guy complained to people on the forum that Ron was shady which was the breaking point for ron. he uploaded the interview when homeoblock guy didn't want it anymore but with the slanderous monologue at the start where he just says bs from anger.

It was either homeoguy or roca that got the interview taken down but It's not there anymore, and ron has been quiet since.
lmaoo so who is in the wrong?