Reactions: goo25 and Deleted member 29167
implants or filler

• +1
Reactions: goo25
goforhardmaxbro

• +1
Reactions: Hades and goo25
@vanillaicecream reccs?
hmm I hope op person realizes his jaw is haloed by the rest of his face, it's not that special. I would try to achieve his eye area and lips instead.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxxer20, Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
your jaw is fine from the front

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Looksmaxxer20 and goo25
  • JFL
Reactions: Looksmaxxer20, Deleted member 30432 and Hades
hmm I hope op person realizes his jaw is haloed by the rest of his face, it's not that special. I would try to achieve his eye area and lips instead.
you sure? It looks great to me idk
my lips are good they only look dry in this pics

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Bonesmashing, subliminals, hard mewing, chewing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
I think lower third is his best feature, tbh. That and maybe zygos. Eye area is very good, but I think it's being haloed by the jaw, not the other way around. Agree about the lips, tho.

your jaw is fine from the front
it's Just than idk what to do lol
I Will surely get genioplasty, but idk if that would be enough to hit HTN
I tried to morph my eyes canthal tilt but i look like an alien, I think my eyes harmonize good with my face but i hate that sleepy look they give

• +1
it's Just than idk what to do lol
I Will surely get genioplasty, but idk if that would be enough to hit HTN
I tried to morph my eyes canthal tilt but i look like an alien, I think my eyes harmonize good with my face but i hate that sleepy look they give
I think that a better profile puts you in high mtn territory, overall (front is already there). Your brows are too high set, that's what's holding you back the most.

HTN is very achievable, imo.

• +1
Wider jaw genio with bimax and lefort 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155, Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 30679 and 2 others
I think that a better profile puts you in high mtn territory, overall (front is already there). Your brows are too high set, that's what's holding you back the most.

HTN is very achievable, imo.
Is there botox for that? Is It risky?

Is there botox for that? Is It risky?
I don't think it's risky, but you should research carefully before committing. The annoying part is that you have to keep coming back because it only lasts about 4 months.

• +1
but isnt lefort 2 for midface and maxilla? i think my maxilla Is not recessed
Yeah lefort 2 is a pretty extreme cut, usually only done in deformed people. You definitely won't need it. As for Bimax (or Trimax) vs BSSO vs Genio-only, that's something that you have to consider well. Your surgeon will likely suggest the best approach, if you go to a good one.

• +1
Yeah lefort 2 is a pretty extreme cut, usually only done in deformed people. You definitely won't need it. As for Bimax (or Trimax) vs BSSO vs Genio-only, that's something that you have to consider well. Your surgeon will likely suggest the best approach, if you go to a good one.
yes i will talk with Ramieri in September
but i do not want to get bimax because im afraid It will fuck up my Harmony
I Will get bsso+genio at most if needed, but i Hope i can fix my bite otherway and only get genio

yes i will talk with Ramieri in September
but i do not want to get bimax because im afraid It will fuck up my Harmony
I Will get bsso+genio at most if needed, but i Hope i can fix my bite otherway and only get genio
If your overbite is skeletal, then getting BSSO is a good idea. These days it's a pretty simple surgery, you can see videos in Alfaro's channel where the guy is talking normally 24 hours after surgery (with some swelling, obv). Bimax is more common (for class ii) because it gives the doctor more room to fine-tune the bite alignment and that sort of stuff. But great results can come from BSSO only, too.

• +1
If your overbite is skeletal, then getting BSSO is a good idea. These days it's a pretty simple surgery, you can see videos in Alfaro's channel where the guy is talking normally 24 hours after surgery (with some swelling, obv). Bimax is more common (for class ii) because it gives the doctor more room to fine-tune the bite alignment and that sort of stuff. But great results can come from BSSO only, too.
it's skeletal, it's slight tho

• +1
If I could, I would get BSSO only too. I'll only do bimax if the surgeon strongly suggests it.

• +1
it's skeletal, it's slight tho
you probably have a similar case to mine, our jaws look similar-ish from the front. Slight is sometimes even better because the advancement won't have to be that drastic and surgery will be more straight-forward.

• +1
you probably have a similar case to mine, our jaws look similar-ish from the front. Slight is sometimes even better because the advancement won't have to be that drastic and surgery will be more straight-forward.
i Hope u don't feel insecure about It
im starting to not overthink about It and feeling less insecure in the last Month even if i know it's pretty bad tho

Anyway about the surgery, i talked with my ortho and he said i do not Need surgery and if i Need It 90% of the world would, but i don't trust him at 100% so i will consult the surgeon before

• +1
i Hope u don't feel insecure about It
im starting to not overthink about It and feeling less insecure in the last Month even if i know it's pretty bad tho

Anyway about the surgery, i talked with my ortho and he said i do not Need surgery and if i Need It 90% of the world would, but i don't trust him at 100% so i will consult the surgeon before
A lot of orthos aren't really keen on recommending surgery. That's partly because, a couple years ago, jaw surgery was much more complicated. They had to wire the patient's mouth shut in 99% of cases. Technology has made it a much more viable option.

• +1
but isnt lefort 2 for midface and maxilla? i think my maxilla Is not recessed
You need better midface to have a mandible that looks like that

• +1
You need better midface to have a mandible that looks like that
why would he need LF2 for his jaw to look like that? wouldn't laterally projected zygos + wide jaw + better philtrum (LF1 impaction maybe) be enough? is a forward grown midface really that necessary for a mogger ogee curve?

• +1
why would he need LF2 for his jaw to look like that? wouldn't laterally projected zygos + wide jaw + better philtrum (LF1 impaction maybe) be enough? is a forward grown midface really that necessary for a mogger ogee curve?
don't apply too much on this btw
i wont get all that

His midface is too flat. A forward grown midface is neccessary for the hollowing around his mandible

That picture isnt like the fake hollow cheeks some people see from jaw clenching in weird lighting. Real hollow cheeks need a forward projected midface. The actual midface is casting a shadow over the jaw

• +1
That picture isnt like the fake hollow cheeks some people see from jaw clenching in weird lighting. Real hollow cheeks need a forward projected midface. The actual midface is casting a shadow over the jaw
can i show u my maxilla in pm
i want to know a thing

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
i want to know a thing
@Blackgymmax have nigger no listen nigger you have good jaw harmony no listen to nigger nigger have bad take because he have nigger and nigger have bad iq

• JFL
i want to know a thing
I don't need to see it in pm to be able to tell that its not projected enough as the morph. I can see it just fine

• +1
I don't need to see it in pm to be able to tell that its not projected enough as the morph. I can see it just fine
not as the morph, in general by the side

gotchu. so basically he needs LF2, ZSO (or zygos implants), LF1 impaction, and jaw implants?

• JFL
Screen Shot 2023 07 31 at 122422 AM

Lmfao no one suggested actual leanmaxxing yet, this forum is a joke

im skinny
Chances are you are not fully leanmaxxed, could be lighting but I'm not even seeing the beginning of hollow cheeks there

Chances are you are not fully leanmaxxed, could be lighting but I'm not even seeing the beginning of hollow cheeks there
bro im very very skinny
like 181 cm for 60kg

bro im very very skinny
like 181 cm for 60kg
I am the same height and when I was the same weight I had hollow cheeks all the time even in crap lighting