What would the ideal bimax be?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
I know it varies from person to person but what would the ideal bimax look like roughly? NO IMPLANTS.

Genioplasty + high cut le fort 1 + bsso and any rotation as is necessary with alar cinch and vy closure?

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
quadrangular lefort 1 + genio + bsso

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
I need a high-cut le fort 1 since my paranasal area is completly recessed, causing my nose to droop, but if i get it, I think i'll need infra implants, don't really wanna do le fort 2 cause its high risk

• +1
I need a high-cut le fort 1 since my paranasal area is completly recessed, causing my nose to droop, but if i get it, I think i'll need infra implants, don't really wanna do le fort 2 cause its high risk
So if u have hooknose that means recessed paranasal area? Or r u talking about droopy tip of the nose?

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
So if u have hooknose that means recessed paranasal area? Or r u talking about droopy tip of the nose?
dont have an actual hook, it just droops, when i pull my paranasal area forward, my nose becomes upturned/straight but my infras become worse due to lack of bone + fat

could be, no one in my family has a hooked nose, so it's not its not genetic, it's just due to recession

• +1
dont have an actual hook, it just droops, when i pull my paranasal area forward, my nose becomes upturned/straight but my infras become worse due to lack of bone + fat
how the fuck do you pull ur paranasal area forward? just pull bottom of nose forward?

I know it varies from person to person but what would the ideal bimax look like roughly? NO IMPLANTS.

Genioplasty + high cut le fort 1 + bsso and any rotation as is necessary with alar cinch and vy closure?
Probably a mix of lefort 1, 2 and 3. As in all 3 surgeries for different aspects of vertical growth.

• JFL
Probably a mix of lefort 1, 2 and 3. As in all 3 surgeries for different aspects of vertical growth.
i forgot to mention no lefort 2 or 3 too but i thought thatd be water JFL

• JFL
so what would the ideal bimax be if we're not including implants, le fort 2 and 3