what would u do if your girlfriend recieved dick pics

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

what would Ramirez do?
like a few years before u guys started dating and she tells u she got a dick pic from a guy and u ask how big it was and she says “8 inches i think” what would u do

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Chadeep, GabachoCopium and 2 others
just cheat behind her back. She already cheated on you by having social media and adding men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME, Chadeep, CarrotMaxxer and 3 others
like a few years before u guys started dating and she tells u she got a dick pic from a guy and u ask how big it was and she says “8 inches i think” what would u do
Idk , im sub5 cant relate

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
this sounds familiar

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and vermillioncorefan
just cheat behind her back. She already cheated on you by having social media and adding men
Divine knowledge from the last pajeet

This is good stuff 😭

• +1
Reactions: The Last Pajeet and vermillioncorefan
its not about the length

its about the girth

I'd pull out my own 8x6 and rape her

Her having seen a dick before you is not bad.

I personally will only be going for a virgin, who has not ever given herself emotionally or sexually to another man before.
To recieve unsolicited dick pics is not her bad.

Everyone guy or girl has seen a person of the opposite gender naked before, on the Internet. We unfortunately do not live in an environment as was 100 years ago.

What is bad is the fact that she felt comfortable enough to tell you something like this. Which means that she is either very very religious and/or has exceptional moral integrity, that she will not lie gun held to her head; or most likely she does not respect you.

You shouldn't break up with the girl over this. Never ever break up with a girl unless she lied to you regarding her history.
Women can easily be led.. if the reason she felt comfortable enough to disrespect you like this was because of somebody else leading her thought.. then find the culprit and remove it from her life.
This is often a girl's friends (but it doesn't have to be).
You can tell a lot about a girl based off the women she surrounds herself with.

Don't take any of this personally, and aim to fix the situation you're in. It would've been much harder if you were the girl and "he" was the guy.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan