What would u do to be chad

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

I miss her
Title tbh but be realistic. Why couldnt i of just been born chad, i wouldnt even know what this site is. I’d be too busy getting harassed by htbs+

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, ElTruecel, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
Hmm id put ants on my toes and hit my head until it bleeds on the wall what’re the other options?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, Imretarded?, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
Hmm id put ants on my toes and hit my head until it bleeds on the wall what’re the other options?
Thats mild id do that just to be .5psl higher tbh. Would u be chad if it meant u were extremely me tally ill like turbo autistic and not know how to talk to foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, heyheyheybro22, Imretarded? and 1 other person
I’d eat my own shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, i hear voices, nathan and 5 others
Nothing.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, Imretarded?, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 3 others
That is literally so fucking mild nigga what

why not?
If you think eating feces is mild which can end your life btw idk what to tell you op

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I'll get a girlfriend and that's it. My life is fine if I wasn't a kissless virgin.
Being a chad would means I could fill a hole in my life.

• +1
Reactions: watah, heyheyheybro22, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
If you think eating feces is mild which can end your life btw idk what to tell you op
Copeee pussy high inhib tbh i would legitimately eat my own shit with maggots in it if it meant i gained 1 psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, lowtiernormiechad, yayatourer and 1 other person
I'll get a girlfriend and that's it. My life is fine if I wasn't a kissless virgin.
Being a chad would means I could fill a hole in my life.
Sounds like u contradicted yourself, u wouldnt care to be chad but it’d feel a home in ur life?

Sounds like u contradicted yourself, u wouldnt care to be chad but it’d feel a home in ur life?
I mean like I said, I don't care that much because I only need a girlfriend, meaning that even sub-chad would be enough. Just good enough for a girl to be attracted to me.

• +1
Reactions: watah, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and AlbinoMaxxer
Title tbh but be realistic. Why couldnt i of just been born chad, i wouldnt even know what this site is. I’d be too busy getting harassed by htbs+
Become a male gay prostitute so long as there is no risk of infection.

Only mentioning this because every now and then there is a "would you take a 10 inch bbc for a month if it let you become chad"

The answer is yes.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and yayatourer
i'd work 12 hour shifts 7 times a week for five years straight to get the surgeries
Job

(im already doing it, im just hoping the constant cortisol doesn't rape my collagen and hair too hard before i do)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and yayatourer
Become a male gay prostitute so long as there is no risk of infection.

Only mentioning this because every now and then there is a "would you take a 10 inch bbc for a month if it let you become chad"

The answer is yes.
Nigga’s spewing his homosexual fantasies, gay ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: yayatourer
Ltr a girl that likes me

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and AlbinoMaxxer
i'd work 12 hour shifts 7 times a week for five years straight to get the surgeries
View attachment 3092338
(im already doing it, im just hoping the constant cortisol doesn't rape my collagen and hair too hard before i do)
Over if u dont have the base for it bhai @CosmicMaxxer has spent half a mil and looks like shit from what ive heard

But then you’d die
Niggas eat their shit for fun and attention all the time like james sapphire that retard but its a very low chance of dying tbh

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
@DalitBoss why have to be so different like lebg why wouldnt u want to be chad??

• Hmm...
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
. Why couldnt i of just been born chad
Genetic recombination or ugly parents, simple as that.
Orrrr another case that happens very often, within this community:
Your father happens to be good looking, somewhat tall but ended up with a very short Low tier Becky, Ugly bitch.
The height of the mother plays a huge role too, no matter how tall the father is.

also, Your dad can be good looking, but if your mother has way too much feminine and recessed features, you will see that on your face too.
Dimorphism is important in female beauty too, way too feminine faces is not good.

not your own shit. Which isn't too bad but... someone elses shit?:forcedsmile:

Imagine eating an ugly person's shit:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Genetic recombination or ugly parents, simple as that.
Orrrr another case that happens very often, within this community:
Your father happens to be good looking, somewhat tall but ended up with a very short Low tier Becky, Ugly bitch.
The height of the mother plays a huge role too, no matter how tall the father is.

also, Your dad can be good looking, but if your mother has way too much feminine and recessed features, you will see that on your face too.
Dimorphism is important in female beauty too, way too feminine faces is not good.
Nigga im not saying im a genetic abomination i just wish i was chad which is literally like 1 in 10 million guys, mirin high effort reply that is all water

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
I'm already happy with they way I look facially
Confidencemogs me tbh, keep being confident bhai i have subhuman confidence tbh

• Love it
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and Imretarded?
I would drink a cup of all my male family members semen combined just to be htn

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and AlbinoMaxxer
I would genuinely do ANYTHING to look like this

Attachments

• 4262189_klBN4OrXFtQ.jpg
    4262189_klBN4OrXFtQ.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 0
Join the Jews and Illuminati and do satanic rituals
Hahahah

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
OP you keep calling everything posted here "mild". What would you do nigga?

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and heyheyheybro22
OP you keep calling everything posted here "mild". What would you do nigga?
The most extreme thing i would do is become mentally retarded and unable to walk

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
While Chad? What would be the point then tbh.
Because life at chad is fucking amazing i could just model in a wheelchair. I would be the most unique chad ever. Retarded doesnt mean i would be completely a vegetable, just very very low iq

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and PLA1092
if you do something ot be a chad that's basically cucked

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
kill my entire family

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HardMaxOrRope, SubhumanForever, sportsmogger and 1 other person
kill my entire family
Holy shit this actually is crazy but it depends how much u love your family which i assume u fucking hate them so therefore my willingness to become retarded and unable to walk mogs ur willingness tbh

• +1
Reactions: zub111