What would u do to be chad

Holy shit this actually is crazy but it depends how much u love your family which i assume u fucking hate them so therefore my willingness to become retarded and unable to walk mogs ur willingness tbh
no i love them all

• +1
Reactions: HardMaxOrRope and AlbinoMaxxer
cant say or the feds would bust me

• WTF
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
skin my face and put chad's face on

• Hmm...
experience the most excruciating pain imaginable for 24 hours

• +1
this is a sad thread

• So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Just step in the shoes of a subhuman in the slums of africa pretty much

it’s .org what do u expect? Everyone strives to be chad
why strive to be something you'll never be? you should only strive to be as good as you can with looksmaxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and AlbinoMaxxer
why strive to be something you'll never be? you should only strive to be as good as you can with looksmaxing
It’s a theoretical, how many more times do i have to say this? It’s always nice to dream about another way of life

Title tbh but be realistic. Why couldnt i of just been born chad, i wouldnt even know what this site is. I’d be too busy getting harassed by htbs+
anything

• +1
What if u had no emotion whatsoever? U couldnt even feel the ecstasy from mogging every guy u walk by

• +1
Reactions: ZachS
What if u had no emotion whatsoever? U couldnt even feel the ecstasy from mogging every guy u walk by
thats how i feel living in the shithole i live in, holy shit it's ugly as hell

it would be better then the negative emotions i feel when i realize how much of a loser i must be imagining being a chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Title tbh but be realistic. Why couldnt i of just been born chad, i wouldnt even know what this site is. I’d be too busy getting harassed by htbs+
Tbh I’d go through 5 years of a 9-5 to pay for a couple hardmaxxes that are a sure fire way of ascending me personally.

• +1
Honestly bro I just want to be nt

• +1
Honestly bro I just want to be nt
I used to be then i became autistic from .org but im becoming more nt its a weird loop but ive realized no one really cares about you as much as you think. See that in a positive or negative way but positive for me

i would manually kill every single brown person to gain 1 point in looks

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
i would manually kill every single brown person to gain 1 point in looks
Fuckers cant read for shit. You wouldnt be able to kill most black people because they would all gang up on u because theyre so cowardly, kind of like mast when daily mail confronted him, he pussied out and his friend defended him