what would u rate this white pawg?

I would bash in your skull and rip your eyes out tiny faggot cumskin
I would rape your Spanish whore mother while you and your cuck spic dad are tied up and forced to watch you inferior, shitskin, faggot

I would rape your Spanish whore mother while you and your cuck spic dad are tied up and forced to watch you inferior, shitskin, faggot
Id rape your whole bloodline and the chop off their heads and force you to watch all of it and then torture you

Nah nigger I don’t care anymore I’m castizo fuck you faggots
Lmao spic changes his views after being called out for what’s he really is @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: smallman and St.TikTokcel
Id rape your whole bloodline and the chop off their heads and force you to watch all of it and then torture you

• JFL
Reactions: smallman and St.TikTokcel
Lmao spic changes his views after being called out for what’s he really is @St.TikTokcel
Yea why would I help backstabbers CASTIZO ethnostate is the only thing that matters

Go keep worshipping niggers like the white cuck you are us castizos will continue being real men

I can tell from her face that she's an annoying career woman. the worst kind of woman to interact with.

solid ass though. 6/10

How can foids use the word "dumpy" or whatever for their ass:sick:
That just reminds u of dump, and it's disgusting and no foid should be shitting, let alone using the term as some advertisement for where their shit comes out of :sick::sick:

Go keep worshipping niggers like the white cuck you are us castizos will continue being real men
Nvm not white like the half Irish nigger half Armenian cuck he is

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and lowiqNormie
  • JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️