• 1.Teen love

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • 2.Experience the golden age of PUAhate pre ER

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
A tough decision. The joys of pure, unfiltered, magical teen love or to be able to browse PUAhate in 2011-2013 and have raging flamewars, intense discussions, debates with legendary incels like Jsanza, Eliot Rodgers, EurasianTiger/

Very, very difficult question Lord ops, its going to be tough to make a choice:unsure::unsure::unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
I detect sarcasm?
No, not at all Lord ops, why would I want to experience teen love, have loads of sex with an attractive teen girl in her prime, feel valued and loved, when I could instead talk/argue with the incel gods?

How did you manage to misspell both of Elliot Rodger's names lmfao

A tough decision. The joys of pure, unfiltered, magical teen love or to be able to browse PUAhate in 2011-2013 and have raging flamewars, intense discussions, debates with legendary incels like Jsanza, Eliot Rodgers, EurasianTiger/

Teen love for sure

Just imagine the warmth of JB as she cries and you remain stoic and just hug her, no emotions, no nothing.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
No, not at all Lord ops, why would I want to experience teen love, have loads of sex with an attractive teen girl in her prime, feel valued and loved, when I could instead talk/argue with the incel gods?

some incels would choose the latter because they hate women
How did you manage to misspell both of Elliot Rodger's names lmfao

because englis isnt my mother tongue
This kind of made me reconsider, actually.

im stoic all the time with women

experience golden age of puahate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 209
incel extremists consider women to be inherently evil
They wouldn't be extremists if they HAD experienced teen love, they wouldn't have come across such sites and they would be normal in the head.

experience golden age of puahate

puahate=pue unfiltred rage
They wouldn't be extremists if they HAD experienced teen love, they wouldn't have come across such sites and they would be normal in the head.

normality is relative. but you ARE RIGHT on the first part, the blackpill is CORRUPTIOn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206

Users who are viewing this thread

Back