What would you do as supreme leader of the world

D

Deleted member 611

Kraken
To be honest I would become a full on dictator, fuck democracy, democracy is such a shitty system. It values the opinion of the majority when the majority is always wrong. People need to be lead like the sheep they are if they ever want to live fulfilling lives as the untermensch. As we've seen with the moral corruption and degenerate decline of the west AND the east (Yes both the west and the east are fucked, zesto is an idiot yellow worshipping cuck), most people cannot think for themselves and make the worst decisions for the benefit of themselves.

As supreme leader I would make it a crime to cheat on a spouse, and both males and females would have to prove their worth to earn their wife or husband. To prove their worth they must be superior intellectually and somewhat good-looking, so that inferior children have a lesser probability of being conceived. Also send all the immigrants back to their own countries, cultures should not clash, countries should be monoethnic.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Lorsss, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
I'd give men their testosterone back. I'd release them from chastity.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, dogtown, Wincel and 2 others
Inb4 IT doxxes op

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Goverments should add new crimes to their organic laws
renderTimingPixel.png

Crimes raised with freedom bullshit.This 'freedom' brought more unhappiness to world.If you look at the society you can see a lot of alone incel males(even normies who don't know meaning of"incel" or denying it with saying "I have other goals maybe in future...") while good looking guys and females(no matter what how she looks) are having fun/date.This situations are showing justice more important than freedom.
Girls chosed this way.They are trying to hide their crimes with saying "my genetics don't let me to do that or etc.".But at the same time they are saying we can do males jobs which is genetically hard for females.Even this example is showing hypocrite of females who are defending genetic argument.
For peace and our and future generations happiness goverments need to add new rules
New Crimes
---------------------------
(For Girls)
->Cheating to your boyfriend ----> If they are married , girl will pay unlimited alimony for her honour every month or she will be humiliated by society
->Hiding your past(old boyfriends/old relationships/non-virginity..) ---->Doctors who make hymen repair will lost their job or they will lost their rank and they will monthly forced pay for homeless/disabled/incels etc. peoples)
->Normalising/Supporting/Applying Cuckoldery(For males too who are doing that)(Changable punishment)
->Wearing slutty,extreme revealing clothes(Changable punishment)
->Verbal Harassment/Insulting for anyone(Look at his face what a ugly guy./You are loser/You are creepy etc.) (includes social media comments/pms or etc.)
(Monthly forced pay for insulted person for a while)
->Being Hypergamist(Money diggers,Fake Loves...)(Changable punishment)
->Normalising this crimes(with socialmedia,books,tv shows,articles etc. (example:"I cheated my boyfriend and I am not regretful about it" articles) )(Changable punishment)

Judges/Polices Type(No exception no bribe for/from any human)

mr259fiwcqf11.jpg
Screenshot 1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think there are a lot of things we need to add too.You can share here your opinions.Thanks for reading.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, dogtown and Nibba
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown
I would put all cucks and feminists into death camps.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, dogtown, CupOfCoffee and 2 others
Goverments should add new crimes to their organic laws
renderTimingPixel.png

Crimes raised with freedom bullshit.This 'freedom' brought more unhappiness to world.If you look at the society you can see a lot of alone incel males(even normies who don't know meaning of"incel" or denying it with saying "I have other goals maybe in future...") while good looking guys and females(no matter what how she looks) are having fun/date.This situations are showing justice more important than freedom.
Girls chosed this way.They are trying to hide their crimes with saying "my genetics don't let me to do that or etc.".But at the same time they are saying we can do males jobs which is genetically hard for females.Even this example is showing hypocrite of females who are defending genetic argument.
For peace and our and future generations happiness goverments need to add new rules
New Crimes
---------------------------
(For Girls)
->Cheating to your boyfriend ----> If they are married , girl will pay unlimited alimony for her honour every month or she will be humiliated by society
->Hiding your past(old boyfriends/old relationships/non-virginity..) ---->Doctors who make hymen repair will lost their job or they will lost their rank and they will monthly forced pay for homeless/disabled/incels etc. peoples)
->Normalising/Supporting/Applying Cuckoldery(For males too who are doing that)(Changable punishment)
->Wearing slutty,extreme revealing clothes(Changable punishment)
->Verbal Harassment/Insulting for anyone(Look at his face what a ugly guy./You are loser/You are creepy etc.) (includes social media comments/pms or etc.)
(Monthly forced pay for insulted person for a while)
->Being Hypergamist(Money diggers,Fake Loves...)(Changable punishment)
->Normalising this crimes(with socialmedia,books,tv shows,articles etc. (example:"I cheated my boyfriend and I am not regretful about it" articles) )(Changable punishment)

Judges/Polices Type(No exception no bribe for/from any human)

mr259fiwcqf11.jpg
View attachment 12221

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think there are a lot of things we need to add too.You can share here your opinions.Thanks for reading.
Some crimes should be removed as well. I think the current laws are completely backwards, like some of the cucked age of consent laws saying you can't be with a 16 year old, and other stupid laws I won't give my opnion on because the fbi watching me wont like what I have to say.

@Nibba what would you do as supreme leader, in depth summary please

And muscle insertions which deal with bones indirectly
Yes, that's exactly what I'm talking about.
Seid at 6'0 weighed only 180 in this video.

His insertions make him look 200+

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
@Nibba what would you do as supreme leader, in depth summary please
Raise t levels. Kill whores. Impeach garin. Buy this site. Shitpost here all day on a newly designed, better looksmax
Yes, that's exactly what I'm talking about.
Seid at 6'0 weighed only 180 in this video.

His insertions make him look 200+

They're on roids brah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Raise t levels. Kill whores. Impeach garin. Buy this site. Shitpost here all day on a newly designed, better looksmax
Sounds based and redpilled, I better be mod when this happens:feelshmm:

I'd enact theocracy and put all the atheists into work camps.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 656 and Nibba
I'd enact theocracy and put all the atheists into work camps.
I dont want to be in a work camp bro i belong at the top of the leadership

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283, Wincel and Deleted member 611
They're on roids brah
Yes, but you don't understand, roids don't change insertions, they only change the amount of mass you have, one can roid all they want, they can never change insertions, insertions=aesthetic or not.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Promote sports chads sports like sprinting and olympic weightlifting, make roid use legal all around world,host untested olympics because better results when athletes can be mid cycle during event and drug testing is expensive, enforce monogamy and kill cucks, buy this site and make @blackoutwhitein supreme leader.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, dogtown and Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
I'd just pick up where the führer left off and all problems would naturally solve themselves

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, dogtown and Deleted member 611
Yes, but you don't understand, roids don't change insertions, they only change the amount of mass you have, one can roid all they want, they can never change insertions, insertions=aesthetic or not.
Yeah he looks Fuller than he is cuz roids. I do understand. He looks over 200 cuz he's lean and big, and he is Fuller cuz roids. Yes his insertions are good but that has nothing to do with it

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel and Wincel
Yes his insertions are good but that has nothing to do with it
No, that has EVERYTHING to do with it. Big/roided with shit insertions= Images 24
Insertions are everything

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
First thing : Take away women’s voting rights

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
@Insomniac just searched degeneracy gif and your avi from incels pops up :feelsping:
Screenshot 2019 01 12 12 09 11

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and androidcel
Fuck all the best bitches.