What would you do as supreme leader of the world

@battlefieldincel Is surely a great contender. But I’m not sure if he’d like to mod. Whenever we talk about new mods I always mention his name.
Make me a janitor so I can delete arc's useless threads:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 611 and dogtown
stop right there. I am the pepe holder here :feelshmm: @battlefieldincel is my janitor and he will be my ancestor I am training him in case I disappear one day :feelshmm:

@Nibba you like the ogre in my sig?

@Nibba you like the ogre in my sig?
latest

stop right there. I am the pepe holder here :feelshmm: @battlefieldincel is my janitor and he will be my ancestor I am training him in case I disappear one day :feelshmm:
Cope:feelsgah::feelshmm:
I'm the one training you, little ogre:feelshehe:

I come here for the memes cuz it appeals to my Brain. Don’t think for a second that I care about these ideas you all spew here
but what about power fantasies, aka Stirner on steroids, irrational self-interest.
Yeah great idea just give someone with schizophrenia a fucking firearm

posted without irony.
I mean who's a better combatant, a schizo or some soy enriched tranny faggot, lets be real here?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
but what about power fantasies, aka Stirner on steroids, irrational self-interest.

posted without irony.
I mean who's a better combatant, a schizo or some soy enriched tranny faggot, lets be real here?
Everything I want I have and everything I don’t I will have. I’m not in a place of self helplessness like others on this site so I choose to see the beauty in things rather than wallow in sorrow

Everything I want I have and everything I don’t I will have. I’m not in a place of self helplessness like others on this site so I choose to see the beauty in things rather than wallow in sorrow
Gay

I see beauty in genocide. explain that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
we should try "feeling each others"

pains.

Goverments should add new crimes to their organic laws
renderTimingPixel.png

Crimes raised with freedom bullshit.This 'freedom' brought more unhappiness to world.If you look at the society you can see a lot of alone incel males(even normies who don't know meaning of"incel" or denying it with saying "I have other goals maybe in future...") while good looking guys and females(no matter what how she looks) are having fun/date.This situations are showing justice more important than freedom.
Girls chosed this way.They are trying to hide their crimes with saying "my genetics don't let me to do that or etc.".But at the same time they are saying we can do males jobs which is genetically hard for females.Even this example is showing hypocrite of females who are defending genetic argument.
For peace and our and future generations happiness goverments need to add new rules
New Crimes
---------------------------
(For Girls)
->Cheating to your boyfriend ----> If they are married , girl will pay unlimited alimony for her honour every month or she will be humiliated by society
->Hiding your past(old boyfriends/old relationships/non-virginity..) ---->Doctors who make hymen repair will lost their job or they will lost their rank and they will monthly forced pay for homeless/disabled/incels etc. peoples)
->Normalising/Supporting/Applying Cuckoldery(For males too who are doing that)(Changable punishment)
->Wearing slutty,extreme revealing clothes(Changable punishment)
->Verbal Harassment/Insulting for anyone(Look at his face what a ugly guy./You are loser/You are creepy etc.) (includes social media comments/pms or etc.)
(Monthly forced pay for insulted person for a while)
->Being Hypergamist(Money diggers,Fake Loves...)(Changable punishment)
->Normalising this crimes(with socialmedia,books,tv shows,articles etc. (example:"I cheated my boyfriend and I am not regretful about it" articles) )(Changable punishment)

Judges/Polices Type(No exception no bribe for/from any human)

mr259fiwcqf11.jpg
View attachment 12221

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think there are a lot of things we need to add too.You can share here your opinions.Thanks for reading.

Freudian IQ

Last edited:
Abolish Israel and get rid of cucks

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 611
Yeah. My life is good but I'm kinda tired or Jews ruining shit for everyone else

use Cold Steel against the Jews. make them bow to your alphaness.
Joseph Mengele, Oskar Dirlewanger, Laurentiy Beria, Pol Pot all dindu nuffin

I was inspired by our resident mentalcel
And who would that be exactly:feelsping: not me of course :feelshaha:

How do you know me btw, were you on the weeb site?