What would you do if Barrett walked in on your date?

lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
If you were mid-date and Barrett walked in. How long would it take for him to slay your girlfriend?
IMG 3990
IMG 4040

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
@mirrormogger

Is this your secret erotic fantasy?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, Heinrich Schmidt and lemonnz
IMG 1643

The things I would do to get these zygos and jaw are infinite

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
wouldn't happen, he's gay

• Hmm...
I would ask him about his diet

• Woah
  • +1
i would try to befriend him, who cares about some hoe
Imagine having Barrett in your friend group. You might be cucked constantly but atleast you get sloppy seconds.

if your girlfriend called barrett alien/ugly would you tell her she’s coping and jealous?

• +1
Imagine having Barrett in your friend group. You might be cucked constantly but atleast you get sloppy seconds.
i feel like you would just get lost in thought looking at him an reminiscing of the ancient times

• +1
if your girlfriend called barrett alien/ugly would you tell her she’s coping and jealous?
I had called some tiktokcel foid low E and aspie for preferring Chico over Barrett on YT.

I wouldn’t date her if she doesn’t simp for Barrett. That would mean that I don’t look like Barrett.

• +1
I had called some tiktokcel foid low E and aspie for preferring Chico over Barrett on YT.

I wouldn’t date her if she doesn’t simp for Barrett. That would mean that I don’t look like Barrett.
yeah if she says she’s not attracted to barrett it’s a major red flag as she is probably manipulative or a liar

• +1
yeah if she says she’s not attracted to barrett it’s a major red flag as she is probably manipulative or a liar
Yeah low E and fat women are less submissive, these woman typically prefer Chico.

• +1
Yeah low E and fat women are less submissive, these woman typically prefer Chico.
they know they have no chance with barrett and he looks better than them even as a girl

• +1